• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moistgiraffes Sprites

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guys so over the past couple weeks i reliased there are simply no spriters out there! So i decided to start practicing as my server is a unique server which could really use some custom sprites.

Please leave a comment and suggestions!

And if you wanna see me make/edit something tell me what! I prefer to do edits for now as im still new so tell me what kinda monster/outfit you wanna see edited and ill do it!

Heres my first sprite work ever... So go easy plz :) i know itll suck hardcore but anyways

Red Dragon Mount (Inspired by Zeelex, did it from scratch but used the shield idea but gave him a lance)

currentdragon.png

Green Dragon Mount

currentdragon23.jpg

Worg Mount

worg1.png

Pretty much a boss dwarf guard :

78296133.png

New Hammer:

25213012.png

Newest:

56570562.png

New Beard:

36766616.png

48652105.png

New Weapons:

puppet4.png

weaponj.png

weapon2.png

weapon3.png

New Claws for Puppetmaster Vocation:

woodenclaws.png

stteelclawss.png

stteelclaws.png

goldenclaws.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The hammer looks like one of those snow scooper things.... Perhaps give more shape to it.

Looks good for a recolor, maybe a screenshot ingame? You should try editing a bigger boss, maybe a ghastly dragon, hellhound or azerus?

Ok ima work on hammer

Edit: New hammer :D

The new hammer looks alot better.

@Account
It would look weird then, as the hammer head is big.

242beo1.png

My attempt for you, with the 2 hammers as you requested before.
You can edit, w/e you like.

I agree ^ Shortened :D

He looks too much like santa i made his beard brown xD

tell me if you like it more

Made his beard a bit darker in middle

Added a new weapon i just made quick,

Btw anyone know a way to protect my sprite from being stolen :O?

there's no way to protect it except by saying it's not for public use. you'd have to copyright it to be honest. You can take a screenshot ingame and use the photoshop background eraser to get rid of the ground part then add magenta and voila, you've stolen a sprite. :/

Added 2 weapons one with flag attached with an F for Foraskengrounds :) enjoy ill do more tomorrow

I don't see it xD
Nvm, there it is. Rofl

Looks good :3

Last edited:
Added 4 claws, For puppetmaster vocation in next forsakengrounds patch

Ok looking for suggestions on what to edit next! for now i wanna edit monsters not make from scratch as im still learning, tell me what you guys would like to see!

The claws look terrible.
The shape is bad and the shading too. Perhaps try to make the fingers closer together and 'sharper' at the end.

Moist, you never told me you're spriter xD and we are supposed to be partners :'( hahaha
I still working on your Female GM Outfit :p

You never come on msn anymore. For all i know you quit... you gotta be more active on msn man keep in contact, i started spriting last night :)
Moist, you never told me you're spriter xD and we are supposed to be partners :'( hahaha
I still working on your Female GM Outfit :p

@ ^ can you not read that im practicing? Thats what PRACTICE means it means NOT PERFECT = WILL PUT MORE WORK INTO IT BEFORE ITS SERVER READY.

Learn 2 read please

Back