• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monopoly map!

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
VERSION 0.0.1

Hi, my name is Sportacus, and I make things even if no one really wants them, though, I had ONE person (in the course of like 6 years) ask me to make monopoly on Tibia so here it is.

This is a monopoly board on Tibia that I made, and felt like sharing with the community.

This is my first 'rough draft' of it, and plan on making it fully 'scripted' later on, but as of right now, you can play 'openly'/without enforced rules with this board!

The board is a 'copy' of a real life monopoly game I had in my house.. I have an older UK version of monopoly, so sorry if the names are different than you know them as.

I also included the price and rents for 'skyscrapers' because I always played with this 'house rule'

I have written on signs all the values of the property's, and their rent costs, and all important information, as well as wrote out all the community chest and chance cards on to paper/scrolls to use in play.

I have also included game piece suggestions. :)

I have actually included TWO boards, one small, one big, in this download.

They are both incredibly ugly.

Here are some screen shots:

BIG GAME BOARD:

30ubnec.png

SMALL GAME BOARD:

2rzv341.png

EXAMPLE PROPERTY:

nx2sck.png

SOME EXPLANATIONS:

2cprdhz.png

Mediafire mirror: MONOPOLY.rar

Attachments