• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Monsterpack 8.5+ based on the tibia.wikia statistics

Rift Worm:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <monster name="Rift Worm" nameDescription="a rift worm" race="blood" experience="1195" speed="200" manacost="0">
    <health now="2800" max="2800"/>
    <look type="295" corpse="0"/>
    <targetchange interval="60000" chance="0"/>
    <strategy attack="100" defense="0"/>
    <flags>
      <flag summonable="0"/>
      <flag attackable="1"/>
      <flag hostile="1"/>
      <flag illusionable="0"/>
      <flag convinceable="0"/>
      <flag pushable="0"/>
      <flag canpushitems="0"/>
      <flag staticattack="50"/>
      <flag targetdistance="1"/>
      <flag runonhealth="0"/>
    </flags>
    <attacks>
      <attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="55" attack="50"/>
	<attack name="manadrain" interval="3000" chance="13" range="7" min="-500" max="-1000"/>
    </attacks>
    <defenses armor="10" defense="15">
	    <defense name="invisible" interval="1000" chance="25" duration="5">
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="groundshaker"/>
	</defenses>
	<elements>
		<element deathPercent="-25"/>
		<element icePercent="-5"/>
		<element holyPercent="-5"/>
	</elements>
	<immunities>
		<immunity invisible="1"/>
	</immunities>
  </monster>

not tested xd

@up-don't use this monsters.I finaly have free time to fix this.Today new full version.

Where is the credit? u used my monster "ferumbras" and not posted credits for me... next time put credit's.
and bosses = morgaroth and ghazbaran not correct loot.<_<

Where is the credit? u used my monster "ferumbras" and not posted credits for me... next time put credit's.

Many people here just want THEIR credits for YOUR things please be quiet and give him credits because he had initiative to launch a nice monster pack and is still updating these post if you already are using TFS 0.3.6 you using his job please stop greed and not ask more people here to give YOUR the reputation ask him what you can do to help and perhaps they will recognize you for your help on thats work :thumbup:

As Kennedy say.: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country"

Sorry ppl about mine english
Kisses and Hugs

Many people here just want THEIR credits for YOUR things please be quiet and give him credits because he had initiative to launch a nice monster pack and is still updating these post if you already are using TFS 0.3.6 you using his job please stop greed and not ask more people here to give YOUR the reputation ask him what you can do to help and perhaps they will recognize you for your help on thats work :thumbup:

As Kennedy say.: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country"

Kisses and Hugs

:thumbup:

Kisses and Hugs

haha nice one indeed :thumbup:

Thank you guys for your help, really appreciate that!
Kinda busy at the moment, anybody know if it's able to track the speed of monsters and/or the exhaustion time of attacks?

~Sentielo

Elf Bot shows Monster Speed :peace:

What should I do, hmmm? Spending my time, to find out who made which monster or just finishing the monsterpack insteed?
Your chooise.

~Sentielo

Thanks for the understoodment, now everybod knows I will work on the monsters, not on adding credits to anybody which mades something.

Hope anybody could make some list of the monster speeds for me.. I can't do that by myself!

~Sentielo

NEWS!
Added the 8.54 monsters. My next job will be, finishing the bosses, because many peoples are asking me for that.
Edit: It should be gratefull if somebody could send me the error list. About the error list markitu gave, I will work on it also =).

~Sentielo

You might put in changelog when you update.The date and it..
And what you update would see everything better:)

Nice work :)

NEWS!
Added the 8.54 monsters. My next job will be, finishing the bosses, because many peoples are asking me for that.
Edit: It should be gratefull if somebody could send me the error list. About the error list markitu gave, I will work on it also =).

~Sentielo

Code:
[26/12/2009 13:33:57] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Poacher) file (data/monster/Outlaws/poacher.xml).
[26/12/2009 13:33:57] Line: 44, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

Bro on mine server just Poacher give a bugon line 44 i think will see and told you what i made

Last edited:
Thank you Bullet!
I also noticed some other bug, according to the new monsters, but I fixed them already. Only got to upload them. Will fix poacher also.

~Sentielo

Great work bro see on line 37-38 you just need add one " <inside>" :peace:

Last edited:
Back