• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Monsterpack 8.5+ based on the tibia.wikia statistics

NEWS!
Added many right monster attacks (from amazons untill arena/scrapper)! Credits by me and Zkum (can't thank you enough time)!

Added undead prospector and undead mine worker!
Thanks again to Zkum and I made the right loot.

Added Battlemaster Zunzu by meh.

Good luck with it.
~Sentielo

Senti, new errors :)

[30/12/2009 00:05:32] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Spirit of Water - Unknown shootEffect: water
[30/12/2009 00:05:32] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown attribute type - defense. (data/monster/Arena/scrapper/spirit of water.xml)
[30/12/2009 00:05:32] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (The Dark Dancer) file (data/monster/Arena/scrapper/the dark dancer.xml).
[30/12/2009 00:05:32] Line: 47, Info: Premature end of data in tag monster line 2

This line is wrong at Spirit of Water:
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="water"/>
I just have to delete that tag line, because there isn't no shooteffect at that spell =).

For the dark dancer, I just forgot to add </attacks> at the end of <attacks> ;).

Thank you for the reports.
~Sentielo

Last edited:
Ok, so i've been playing ots recently and many people using rl maps and even on custom seem to be using this type monster list, i think its great that someone is putting time into it however...

i dont think your doing a very thorough job! alot of the monsters have very wrong attacks, run stupidly fast, heal too much, go invisible too much. these monsters need to be tested on players who have killed them in real tibia. you cannot get all your information from tibia wiki!!

there are alot of errors throughout too, like weaknesses experiance, voices.

i will be willing to help as i feel im fairly experianced and when i do things i do them thoroughly.

hallux,

Well, so far loot from orshabaal, ferumbras, demon and hero fails hard.

Well, so far loot from orshabaal, ferumbras, demon and hero fails hard.

Me and Sentielo have checked all monsters from Amazons to the Arena bosses. so we have done like 5 of 52 folders. but we are doing our best :)

Ok, so i've been playing ots recently and many people using rl maps and even on custom seem to be using this type monster list, i think its great that someone is putting time into it however...

i dont think your doing a very thorough job! alot of the monsters have very wrong attacks, run stupidly fast, heal too much, go invisible too much. these monsters need to be tested on players who have killed them in real tibia. you cannot get all your information from tibia wiki!!

there are alot of errors throughout too, like weaknesses experiance, voices.

i will be willing to help as i feel im fairly experianced and when i do things i do them thoroughly.

hallux,

We have done all loot except the loot of the bosses (so orshabaal wont have good loot =)) and we are currently working on the attacks. It should be nice if somebody could track the speed of the monsters, so if you are interrested, you are more than welcome =).

~Sentielo

I suggest you making SVN repository for monsters. It will be easier to maintain whole project, and also easier to get more people working on that monster pack. Now it's kinda poor, I was dissapointed with loot from demon, hero, or bosses as I thought that you've finished loot already.

What's wrong with the loot of demons/heros? I haven't done the bosses yet, so I can understand that you dislike it. If you (or others) want to help me, should be awesome indeed.

It's a great idea to add jobs on the thread, so peoples can see, what we have to do left and what they can do for us!

~Sentielo

What's wrong with the loot of demons/heros? I haven't done the bosses yet, so I can understand that you dislike it. If you (or others) want to help me, should be awesome indeed.

It's a great idea to add jobs on the thread, so peoples can see, what we have to do left and what they can do for us!

~Sentielo

Dude! I told you 3 weeks ago to fix the bosses. But nah, you didnt.

Bosses is what players want at this time, more rep~ better bosses. :peace:

If you are working seriously on this monster pack, maybe try google code to store project files.

Demons and heros are for sure most hunted monsters on most servers. So as frost dragons, dragon lords, hydras, giant spiders or behemothes.. Then you should aim to make those key monsters best. Monsters like amazons, animals, orcs etc. aren't that important.

If you are working seriously on this monster pack, maybe try google code to store project files.

Demons and heros are for sure most hunted monsters on most servers. So as frost dragons, dragon lords, hydras, giant spiders or behemothes.. Then you should aim to make those key monsters best. Monsters like amazons, animals, orcs etc. aren't that important.

haha i agree ;> but its up to Sentielo. and atm there is much going on in real life you know.

im helping these guys, starting with the demons folder
this is what i will change
  • accurate damages and chances
  • correct healing amounts and chances
  • correct initial speed and haste speed
  • Correct tibia loot rates.
  • All voices
  • correct resistances
  • extra details (e.g. static attack, attack distance)

by the end of today i will post a preview of monsters/demons. after that i will need to debug anything that isnt working :p

hallux

Back