• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack including 8.54 items and tibia-like lootchanges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fapp an rare drop item... man im scared.

Sant~ great job on the monster pack! :thumbup:

@Snow
It's based on the (cipsoft) tibia statistics, so yeah it's quite low.

@Slayzer
Tyvm =), but it's Sent, not Sand =(.

@Zkum
Edit: 80! I used a programme which rounds the forumlas, so it will be: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 1000, 1025, etc, etc.

@Cykotitan
It's your chooise ofcause if you take a site from where 5000+ serpent spawns have been killer or where 300- serpent spawns have been killed. I think the chooisecould be made easely!

@Richux
Thanks for your love (A).

@To Others
Noticed a small bug. Made so if a monsters drops less than 5 items, there will be no bag (next time).

>>792055
>Statistics made after Update 8.5.
>Serpent Spawn, 8875 kills.
>8875

shit brix

Shit brix? Don't understand what you mean with that :$.
We got a non-/b/tard here.

This thread is now about your face when you realized that you're/Sentielo's wrong.

Ofcause I aint wrong..
Statistics made after Update 8.5.
Serpent Spawn, 8875 kills.

Statistics made after Update 8.54.
Serpent Spawn, 295 kills.

If there wasn't tibia 8.54, I would have said you were wright now, but after the 8.54 update, many new items (mostly with less weight) have been added. That's why tibia-stats is better. They got 7500+ kills with the 8.54 update.

Last edited:
Code:
[15/04/2010 10:50:32] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Flamingo) file (data/monster/Birds/flamingo.xml).
[15/04/2010 10:50:32] Line: 23, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

Here's a fixed version (took out the loot tags, since I can't remember if they drop something. Those were what was causing trouble anyways).

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Flamingo" nameDescription="a flamingo" race="blood" experience="0" speed="180" manacost="250">
	<health now="25" max="25"/>
	<look type="212" corpse="6054"/>
	<targetchange interval="5000" chance="20"/>
	<strategy attack="100" defense="0"/>
	<flags>
		<flag summonable="1"/>
		<flag attackable="1"/>
		<flag hostile="0"/>
		<flag illusionable="1"/>
		<flag convinceable="1"/>
		<flag pushable="1"/>
		<flag canpushitems="0"/>
		<flag canpushcreatures="0"/>
		<flag staticattack="90"/>
		<flag runonhealth="25"/>
	</flags>
	<defenses armor="1" defense="6"/>
	</monster>

Good job on the pack xD

First of all I would love to say I am busy improving my monsterpack. I have re-categoriesized the monsterpack. Currently I am tracking the speed of monsters, on the first folder "Animals", but there are some monsters I can't find (via cams). I hope somebody could track (one of these) monsters for me:
1) Azure Frog
2) Cockroach
3) Crimson Frog
4) Green Frog
5) Orchid Frog
6) Thornback tortoise
7) Tortoise

Thanks in advance,
Sentielo

Last edited:
First of all I would love to say I am busy improving my monsterpack. I have re-categoriesized the monsterpack. Currently I am tracking the speed of monsters, on the first folder "Animals", but there are some monsters I can't find (via cams). I hope somebody could track (one of these) monsters for me:
1) Azure Frog
2) Cockroach
3) Crimson Frog
4) Green Frog
5) Orchid Frog

Thanks in advance,
Sentielo
dit u just go niggerS?
TibiaCam TV
TibiaCam TV
TibiaCam TV

and it's not called tracking

draken warmaster, change invisibility to invisible on his immunities.

Oke will be fixed =).
Currently status of the update:
- Re-organised my monsterpack (like tibia-stats).
- Fixed monster speed on the first three folders (thanks to Zkum).
- Fixed the right monster attacks (also with right intervals, change, etc.) on 6.5 folders (by me).

I am also in a project (thunderion.net) what means I will not directly publish my monsterpack, because than this monsterpack wont be rare nomore. After some while I will upload it, I promise.

~Sentielo

@Sentielo

Check elf and elf scout they loot are wrong the id of heaven blosson are wrong change to.:
<item id="5921" chance="1275" /><!-- heaven blossom -->
Testing mine server and checking your mosnters ... if found bugs msg you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back