• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack, spellpack and creaturescriptspack for Tibia 10.7(TFS 1.1) based on Real Tibia

hm..
The Welter, Spawn of the Welter, Zavarash, Terofar and maybe more, I can't remember them all. xD

Code:
<monster name="Spider" nameDescription="a spider" race="venom" experience="12" speed="152" manacost="210">
<attacks>
    <attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="10" attack="27"/>
</attacks>

<monster name="Wolf" nameDescription="a wolf" race="blood" experience="18" speed="164" manacost="255">
<attacks>
    <attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="10" attack="19"/>
</attacks>

Someone explain this to me. How can it be that a spider has about 27 attack value, even though if I take off all my equipment in real tibia (or even on a 7.4 server), it never hits me for more than 10 hp. Also, since when are spiders so much stronger than wolves? The strange thing is that even the wiki uses these values and has been for a long time, even though by the numbers they don't make any sense. If I use these values on a server, the monsters on Rook hit me for 10-20 on average and armor barely makes a difference. If I assume these are the values used in real tibia, it doesn't make sense that the monsters cannot hit this much. This is just an example, it goes for many other mobs as well. Help plx? :eek:

You've got right in here with spiders and wolves, actually I didn't even test them since they are weak and I thought that wikia has accurate data. So conclusion is that spider hit for no more than 10 and wolves hit 19 atk max.
That's for spider.
Code:
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="10" attack="10"/>
And I have no idea why these weak monsters even with low skills hit so hard with equipment on character(not that bad gear), maybe it's somekind of shielding bug or I don't know, but I've used these values in vocations.xml to all voc's and it seems to be working and do not affect PvP hit's at all.

Code:
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.3" armor="1.25"/>

Try it, test and you can tell your results here.

MONSTER PACK UPDATED(to get it go to first post) TO 10.7 CLIENT CONTAINS:
- 12 NEW SPELLS
- 18 NEW MONSTERS (including - all new minotaurs, blood beast, devourer, glooth anemone, rot elemental, glooth blob, noble lion, roaring lion, glooth golem, rustheap golem, metal gargoyle, walker, seacrest serpent)

WHAT IT DON'T CONTAIN IS NEWEST BOSSES AND SOME OF THE OTHER CREATURES ADDED WITH SEACREST SERPENT UPDATE(will be updated when I will have some free time).

What you need to do is to redownload monsters and monster spells + paste THIS to spells.xml.
Any problems post here, gonna fix them ASAP.
Hope you enjoy!

the gaz'haragoth still are giving crash in server when he die ? when he summon minions ?
also, omrafir was fixed?

Very nice Job!!!!

Theres only one thing, I think there is something wrong with my distro, your release is perfect, idk...

Wite Pale is debugin my client when I open the corpse.

I change the corpse value, so it works fine now!

If there is a fix for that I wanna know please... Thank you so much!!! @Moj mistrz

It's debuging because the corpse item were not added to the items.xml. Same goes to The Welter, The Shlorg/Weakened Shlorg, The Pale Count and other new bosses.

It's debuging because the corpse item were not added to the items.xml. Same goes to The Welter, The Shlorg/Weakened Shlorg, The Pale Count and other new bosses.

Ohh I see it. Thanks for your reply !

Its 100% solved now! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Really helpful, thanks! :)

If you're taking requests:
1. Glooth Bandit

Ever since I added this into my 1.1 server, my server crashes after 20-30 minutes.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Ever since I added this into my 1.1 server, my server crashes after 20-30 minutes.

Anybody else experiencing this?
Could be due to ancient scarabs my server always crashes when ANK raids happen

I uses newest rev of tfs and orts data pack and this monster pack and it dosent crash and i have use it in 5 days now. If it does fix all errors.

This monster pack is awesome. Thanks.

you need try find the bug ... can be in the spells of gaz'haragoth, the welter, omrafir or prince drazzak, here works perfectly after I fix these bugs in spells

@Moj mistrz

Man, thank you so much for that monster pack, even when I'm only using Devovorga and Incarnations (Anmothra, Irahsae, Teneshpar, Chikhaton, Phrodomo, Blooms of Doom, Spawns of Devovorga, Cocoo and Vulnerable Cocoon), thanks to you, I've finished my fully working Rise of Devovorga World Quest, check below ;)

Original thread --> https://otland.net/threads/7-7-tibia-world-rpg-is-comming-back-what-cipsoft-should-do.233376/

------------------

Finally I can announce something extraordinary, never seen in a OTServ, the Rise of Devovorga World Quest fully working !!!

Ked7vEtsC.jpg

devovorga_by_razanalvz-d5edyfg.jpg
Evil has many faces! Sometimes, even a beautiful girl might be the beginning of something wicked...

The malicious and ruthless Devovorga is about to rise again to bring suffering and pain to satisfy her thirst for revenge. Brace yourselves!

Trapped by it's creators inside the body of a beautiful girl, once a year it will release it's true power and accomplish it's destiny..."to devour evil and bring a new dawn", and finally save the world from "corruption".

"A powerful ancient weapon meant to be sleeping forever has awoken deep under Vengoth. Portals all over the world lead to fragments of its shattered soul. With thirst for revenge and burning rage she will destroy the world - unless you fight her back" ...

Before you team up with your friends and send this ultimate and destructive weapon back to where it belongs, please take a moment and read about it:

Stage 1 (The Beggining):

You should find the NPC A Beautiful Girl, her location is inside of Devovorga's lair. Talk to her several times until Devovorga wakes up. Once you "killed" Devovorga, she will say that will return soon.
Now, your mission is to find all the portals that opened all around Tibia and kill all the five incarnations.
Your world has a whole day to do this, just wait for each server message to appear in order to kill them. Remember that there's a level requirement to enter into the portals.

Stage 2 (Devovorga's incarnations can be reached through portals with different level requirements):

All five incarnations must be killed in order, the order is:

* Anmothra (Plains of Havoc)
* Irahsae (Drefia)
* Teneshpar (Folda)
* Chikhaton (Edron)
* Phrodomo (Ghostlands - Carlin)

Stage 3 (Blooms of Doom and Spawns of Devovorga appear):

If your world has successfully completed stage 2, stage 3 will be initiated in 5 minutes.

Reward eligibility:

Once the last stage of Devovorga gets killed, you have two ways to access the reward room:
* If you participated on the final battle, the teleport is just above where Devovorga spawns.
* If you were online when Devovorga's gets killed.
Besides that, you can't claim for your reward!

Stone of Wisdom:

If you are reward eligible, you will receive a stone of wisdom. You will receive experience points equivalent to 5000 times your level by handing this stone to NPC Milos or NPC Trimegis.
But remember, you can use it only once.

Are you ready?

Preview:
ohdICmsbA.gif

UeWzcJ24L.gif

2Mueel0x.gif

IQBglivC9.gif

Wqljg8NrJ.png

fUjECERAi.png

- UPDATED OLD MONSTERS AND REMADE SOME OF THE EXISTING SPELLS
- MANY NEW SPELLS
- NEW MONSTERS UP TO 10.55(all) AND SOME OF THE 10.7 UPDATE.
Still left to do(for 10.7 update):
Code:
* Glooth Masher
* Glooth Slasher
* Glooth Trasher
* Minotaur Invader
* Minotaur Totem
* Professor Maxxen
* Raging Fire
* Renegade Quara Constrictor
* Renegade Quara Hydromancer
* Renegade Quara Mantassin
* Renegade Quara Pincher
* Renegade Quara Predator
* Tremor Worm
* Unstable Tunnel

Basically all you need to do is to go to first post of this thread and do step by step everything.
Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
- UPDATED OLD MONSTERS AND REMADE SOME OF THE EXISTING SPELLS
- MANY NEW SPELLS
- NEW MONSTERS UP TO 10.55(all) AND SOME OF THE 10.7 UPDATE.
Still left to do(for 10.7 update):
Code:
* Glooth Masher
* Glooth Slasher
* Glooth Trasher
* Minotaur Invader
* Minotaur Totem
* Professor Maxxen
* Raging Fire
* Renegade Quara Constrictor
* Renegade Quara Hydromancer
* Renegade Quara Mantassin
* Renegade Quara Pincher
* Renegade Quara Predator
* Tremor Worm
* Unstable Tunnel

Basically all you need to do is to go to first post of this thread and do step by step everything.
Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for this man! Though you changed them all to lower case letters.. NOOOOO!!!!

Thanks for this man! Though you changed them all to lower case letters.. NOOOOO!!!!
I did it since on linux some monsters with capital letters weren't loaded(some guy told me). Same goes to changeoutfit spells, these also weren't working with capital letters(monster names). Does it change anything for you anyways?

Back