• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack, spellpack and creaturescriptspack for Tibia 10.7(TFS 1.1) based on Real Tibia

Is it possible to put 10.x monsters to tibia 8.6 or make a mount system for tibia 8.6 for tfs 0.3.6?

Just FYI i noticed this error.

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface]
data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:onCastSpell
data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:32: attempt to call field '?' (a userdata value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '?'
        data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:32: in function <data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:31>

Yeah, probably it's in combat:execute, wrong values, it's known bug to me. :p, but I bet you can fix it easily.

Code:
data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:32: attempt to call field '?' (a userdata value)
stack traceback:
        data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:32: in function <data/spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua:31>
Code:
local combat = {}

local c = {min = 1, max = 1}

for i = c.min, c.max do
    combat[i] = Combat()
    combat[i]:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_DEATHDAMAGE)
    combat[i]:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_SOUND_PURPLE)

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_CURSED)
    condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED, 1)

local damage = i
    condition:addDamage(1, 4000, -damage)
    for j = 1, 15 do
        damage = damage * 1.2
        condition:addDamage(1, 4000, -damage)
    end

local area = createCombatArea({
        {0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0},
        {0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0},
        {0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0},
        {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
        {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}
    })
    combat[i]:setArea(area)
    combat[i]:setCondition(condition)
end

function onCastSpell(creature, var)
    return combat[math.random(c.min, c.max)]:execute(creature, var)
end
I'm sure the rest of the scripts look the same... he probably just copied and pasted the code, changed some values and gave it different names.. that's what it looks like anyway, no point having an iterator for 1 index of a table.

Thanks for this Moj!
Just a tip for the future monster packs that you have, include bags in monster loot and put items inside them instead of everything in the body ;)
Thanks again, nicely done.

Thanks for this Moj!
Just a tip for the future monster packs that you have, include bags in monster loot and put items inside them instead of everything in the body ;)
Thanks again, nicely done.
bags in the loot not is in Tibia anymore, this is deprecated, only a very old servers have it

Code:
stack traceback:

It is indeed a very easy fix.
In spells/scripts/monster/mutated bat curse.lua

Replace
Code:
return combat[math.random(1, 1)](creature, var)
With
Code:
return combat[math.random(1, 1)]:execute(creature, var)

@Moj mistrz I won't ask you for files but, can you tell me where you got ascending ferumbras, destabilized ferumbras, ferumbras mortal shell, ferumbras soul splinter, enthralled demon, rift invader and rift fragment from? None of the wikis have the attacks, HP and other important info. I've only got the sprites, so far.

I've watched hundreds of tibiacast videos to get as much accurate data as possible, but I wont share my files. Not now anyways. :)

Back