• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Monsters do not heal

Liche

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a small problem in my TFS server, I discovered that my training monks do not heal, so I checked some other monsters, and I concluded that none of the monsters in my map, who should, heal themselves. Now I'm wondering what the problem could be, and if I just have to adjust all the scripts or that maybe there is some sort of monsterpack which could solve this problem.

I'm also working on a real addon system with the addon items and all that, so a monsterpack with addon items is something I could use too.

Well I hope theres someone who could help me with this problem, thanks anyways!

Yours, Liche.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have a small problem in my TFS server, I discovered that my training monks do not heal, so I checked some other monsters, and I concluded that none of the monsters in my map, who should, heal themselves. Now I'm wondering what the problem could be, and if I just have to adjust all the scripts or that maybe there is some sort of monsterpack which could solve this problem.

I'm also working on a real addon system with the addon items and all that, so a monsterpack with addon items is something I could use too.

Well I hope theres someone who could help me with this problem, thanks anyways!

Yours, Liche.

Well make sure you're watching the monsters on a normal character, because remember the monsters dont attack GODs/GMs, so there's no need for them to heal either, they just wont do anything.

Go with a normal character to the monsters that should heal and see if they do. Also check on the monster's .xml file to see how long did you set the healing time to, remembering it is in miliseconds so "1000" = 1 second.

Hope it helps, if not then no idea I dont think I can help beyond that :p. Good luck.

Cheers.

Thanks for your help in such a short time :thumbup:

It was stupid of me trying it on my GOD char, forgot that the monsters won't heal when I hit them :blink:

Thanks anyways, I repped you :)

Back