• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix/Patch Monsters Double Hit

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
In 20/February/2011, when my server was online, many players reported that the monsters attacked 2 times in a row, so I went looking for the reason.

Once I find the reason and fix it, many owners of OTServ came to ask me how I had fixed this problem, and then I passed the fix for them.

Today, after a long time and after seeing this thread, I am releasing the fix for you :D

NOTE: Patch for sources based in OTServ_SVN 0.6.3 (Avesta)

In monster.cpp, find: void Monster::eek:nAttackedCreatureDissapear(bool isLogout)

then replace:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = true

to:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = false

Now in void Monster::doAttacking(uint32_t interval)

replace:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = true

to:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = false

Enjoy ;]

Last edited:
In 20/February/2011, when my server was online, many players reported that the monsters attacked 2 times in a row, so I went looking for the reason.

Once I find the reason and fix it, many owners of OTServ came to ask me how I had fixed this problem, and then I passed the fix for them.

Today, after a long time and after seeing this thread, I am releasing the fix for you :D

In monster.cpp, find: void Monster::eek:nAttackedCreatureDissapear(bool isLogout)

then replace:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = true

to:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = false

Now in void Monster::doAttacking(uint32_t interval)

replace:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = true

to:
Code:
extraMeleeAttack = false

Enjoy ;]

This doesnt fix it the "double hit" is still there

And even if it return the double hit false, you can run in a certain way with monsters that will result in that they don't even hit you

Back