• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moonhawk

GMT+1, UTC+2.
So.. YES.

UTC and GMT is pretty much the same thing. Stop owning yourself please.

"In casual use, when fractions of a second are not important, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) can be considered equivalent to UTC or UT1"

UTC and GMT is pretty much the same thing. Stop owning yourself please.

"In casual use, when fractions of a second are not important, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) can be considered equivalent to UTC or UT1"

Okay, sorry, I didn't think that GMT changes after summer time roll :$ :peace:

secret meeenz :ninja:

Retard :D:D haha xDDD askin for names of the others but not telling your own, you are really the biggest german idiot, I've ever seen in tibia... Always on Noobchars instead of Gotack, yey...

Useless noob, we gonna find out your name sooner or later :)

look matt, i dont LIKE pierce but i dont hate him either

and you and i, we're friends quite good friends to but i have GOT to agree with mitch, your obsession with pierce is getting outta line bro seriously i mean it was alright at first but now its like borderline pathetic thh -.- youve gotta drop it, saying this as ur friend

i know :(
i need some help
everytime i eat food, sleep, jack off, i think about when im gonna kill pierce next and i always get a craving to come on here and make fun of him.
know any drug help lines bro? :)

it was fun at first but really it isnt anymore, its about time to grow up, ive stopped with the insults about time for u to do so to

Back