• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more bugs found.
The first was just random by me and Silver.

30u8ga0.jpg

2nd and the 3rd well. take a look

29w36rl.jpg

Ye many bugs :S, u cant buy Aol,or wands in Justine Npc.
All Spells Are Kinda Unbalanced :SLike 50% of the "greater" spells damages lesser than the normal one :S
For Example: Frost Blast Does More Damage Than Greater Frost Blast, Frozen Ground Does More Damage Than Frozen Tundra And Drains More Mana...

I Died And Lost My Items So Ill Wait For Full Release. Thanks For Everything :)

MOIST I NEED THE WEB OF MOONLIGHT ONLINE........ I NEED pLAY XD

Jose "www.moonlight-online.com" but it won't be realesed until dec 10 2010, so..

heh yeah.. I founded that like as well.. the nova spells is kinda the same. though only fire ball and great fire ball, well.. thats just what i've founded so far so :p

Ye many bugs :S, u cant buy Aol,or wands in Justine Npc.
All Spells Are Kinda Unbalanced :SLike 50% of the "greater" spells damages lesser than the normal one :S
For Example: Frost Blast Does More Damage Than Greater Frost Blast, Frozen Ground Does More Damage Than Frozen Tundra And Drains More Mana...

I Died And Lost My Items So Ill Wait For Full Release. Thanks For Everything :)

Once again BETA the point of it is to find map bugs and BALANCE SPELLS Please learn to remember this after ive told you it 5+ times Sweddy. Im running out of patience for you.

@everyone else thanks for helping find all those bugs, been busy working fixing them!

I didnt mean any bad, i just dont wanna play until Full release because i dont wanna play so serious on Beta ;p

And i found bugs and always reporting :S Thank Me Too :(

you left because you died, but it doesnt matter if you die because its a beta, you arent supposed to level but you need to find bugs ect

Well, ye i need to level in order to go everywhere, if i dont ill die :p

guys, play beta if we wont help moist with bugs we finally wont play this year -_-

I have done my part ;p i like to play full release :D

predicted in about 12 hours, as long as znote comes on :)

You open a new thread or post it here? I cant wait xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back