• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All beta-testers have been pmd on otland, enjoy the teaser! Screenshots will be posted in the screenshot section!
I guess it takes some time till he gets to the end of the list.

Its not on yet, there using forsakengrounds client to login, so i kicked them lol

Seriously guys wait for PM i think moist is getting frustrated from u guys trying to log in.

Yes very frustrated especially when i tell the same person 6 times to get off and he keeps saying wait, wheres equipment? when i say get off...

Shutdown gameworld, wanted to keep up to make sure things were stable but due to countless people logging in when i say not to i just closed it till znote done eating

You should like disable forsaken client for the moment xD
Edit: If you use forsaken client wouldnt that mean anyone that has that client can log in :D?

Youll get client when znote back. ill pm link to download it

Just a tip, anyone who logs in with the forsakengrounds client will debug when they see new spells and sprites, so dont login with it, use the new client i pm

Edit: This is my 1111 Post, badass?

Ive never met someone who takes so long to eat >.> xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back