• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking Archez to move this to discussion instead of job recruitment ^^

He probably finished eating and is with his girl, like he stated on forsaken forums :p.

i bet, it will become online when i will need to go off -_-

Znote's gf is out of town, so hes not with his girl

Guys I think im loosing my mind, Theres a branch on the server called Trapping, where you lay traps that slow enemies, burn enemies or trap them in roots, and i just used the root one on my summoned monk on my local server while im waiting on znote and i lold for 3 minutes after doing it, im still laughing and i dont know why, im loosing my mind hahaha

ye atleast post client so i can download my connection sux arse and i wanna have it rdy for when it actually is up

The MoonLight Online Teaser is Online, Please download our custom client from here: (Link pmd)
and Login with 1/1 to create your character, Upon creation you will be able to choose your class in-game by speaking to the Temporary Oracle, I will be showing spells and mounts etc. In-game, Login, Level, Learn Spell Trees, Complete Quests, and Enjoy your time!

Remember not everything is 100% Perfect for Teaser. Its a teaser to show you about the server, not to have everything shown.

I hope all MLO Beta testers will enjoy it!:)
GL&HF

DLing ^^
ill put pics here later

edit: nvm downloader not working ^^
The server at rs658tg.rapidshare.com is taking too long to respond. <- anyone else getting this?
edit2: worked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back