• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
this custom map will be popular in 1month like the other one "TheForsakenGrounds" Thats bad, but keep it up! Moist_Giraffe

wait what? Lol that made no sense...

This maps 5x better than the forsakengrounds map,
Forsakengrounds was made to test how players reacted to such a custom server and non-tibia based.

I'm not just talking about your project , but its alot of projects they starting get players, after 1-2 month the server shutting, I'll not write any name of this servers.

I'm not just talking about your project , but its alot of projects they starting get players, after 1-2 month the server shutting, I'll not write any name of this servers.

Are you saying Moonlight Online will be shutting down 1-2 months after it's release? Because if you are.. I think you are greatly mistaken.

Haha trikla, im good, just finishing up another new mount, turtle mount :)

Haha, I check this forum every day and there hasn't been a lot of posting going on lately, so I decided to take things into my own hands. :D

Ya postings been low as whats there to post? No one knows much about the server yet, I hold my cards very closely...

Perhaps you could throw out a card, just one, doesn't have to be a king or anything

hehe youll see lots of cards friday when servers open ^^

forsaken grounds was up for 4 months ** not 1, thats 8x as long as most ots, and forsakengrounds was a test for moonlight, i told people i never intended to keep that one up as it was a mock test. Thanks for trying. btw a mouth isnt a month but ill assume your learning english.

People who donated on forsakengrounds get it on moonlight too, nice try once again

I hope to get 360k worth of donates, $36 dollers I believe I got on ForsakenGrounds then? ^^

Work on your english please Divise, not sure what your even saying.

rofl, he hopes to get 360k on moonlight, cuz he donated 36 dollars on forsaken grounds, not so hard to understand :p

Ya but i dont understand why he thinks hed get 360k on moonlight, theres no gold donation lol. And he didnt donate 36$ thats why

Yawn~ xD
Anyways MoonLight Online Beta goes up in 2 days (47 hours from now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back