• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the banner you made :) nice to see your so involed

ehehe i gotta cross ma fingers cuz i got low grades in school if i dont get them up by this friday (progress report) i will prob get grounded and not b able to play lawl

err i lost my hope
only 2 days til grades go in, and its a really low D i can get it up in science but defiantly not on math

Fk science and math, as long as u can get it up around a chick ur perfect!

Yea epic project. I love this but waiting until 3rd December to read players comments.
I read the first page and it looks awesome. Have you a release date to launch it ? ;)

prolly 10th december ^^ six days before my birthsdays ;]

and 3 days before mine ^.-
But ya beta is up in under 24 hours approximilty and our current release date is the 10th

Release it already! xD what's missing to be added?

:mad: Almost here, can't wait for the release.. Also I was wondering if you are going to reset the accounts after the open beta/teaser?

Yes we are, as the open beta will be 9x rates instead of 3x (which will be the rates on the release) the beta is simply to test things, not to do all the quests and experience full gameplay.

Moist I will no longer be on msn as long as it keeps disconnecting, keeps doing that every 20 seconds, so if you need me, PM here or post on visitor comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back