• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoonLight Online Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have been setting up for bout an hour now so shouldn't be much longer

Almost done just finishing setting up website

images

plx fast

So atm ive sent everything, website and server to Znote to set it up, we finished basicly everything but a bit left, he says itll take him 15 Minutes minimum 1 hour MAX ^.- hold tight <3

Is this open beta or do you have to be on some sort of list to join?

List. I can put you on the waiting list if you wish just private message me your email and you will receive an email when its your turn

We now have 400 people on our mailing list ^^

Okay once again, I bought a six pack coke, and potato chips, I'm ready to test this out!

I found out that the grades go in today but the progress reports come out NEXT friday.. <when real ot release is ;(>

So guys question, everyone vote here saying there opinion

Should i make the beta 3x (normal rate it will be on release)
Or double 6x?

I think 6x would be better so u get the spells n quests n sheez faster to test it ^^

Double then we can get higher lvl faster and do more things on your ot and then your 100% there are no bugs or smth

Just so you guys know itll be a staged beta, to insure stuff isnt getting missed ill be having it in 7 stages, first stage is today, just means only so much area is available, today 16 quests / 3 towns availalbe, still a shitload to pg through just letting you all know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back