• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More Tfs Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Welcome to My TFS bug report Thread..

These are Reports based on Revision 407.
THIS IS NOT FOR COOKIE CUTTER SERVERS, IT IS SELF COMPILED

---------Bug#1---------
Title = Money Removed from depot!
How often reported = often reported by players on my server
Problem with = To my Knowledge it is the house system.
Description = a person may or may not own a house. but money will dissappear from depots at a rapid rate. more then once per day
Other information = I have house rent on all houses set to 0 and the time delay set to monthly.
Suggestions = a quick fix suggestion is in config.lua add a way to disable house payments alltogether!
----------------------------------------------------------------
---------Bug#2---------
Title = Serversave crash or failure!
How often reported = every server save
Suspected problem= = To my Knowledge it is the Server save system. i beleive that it has to do with the new network system and the long log out times and added security
Description = a person who is online during a server will obviously experience this, but the server IS NOT saveing during a server save at all for those online. for the most part it actully crashes.
Other information = !save saves everything perfect.. i say it and reset the server before it gets a chance to do it itself.
Suggestions = a quick fix suggestion is in config.lua add a way to disable serversave alltogether!
MORE Suggestions = How about making the server save simple in this fashion. 1) give 3 warnings. 2) Kick all players 3)wait 20 seconds. 4)Just make it say !save (basically) 5)Wait 5 seconds 6) close program.
---------Bug#3---------
Title = Serversave shutdown Error
How often reported = i noticed it
Suspected problem= = To my Knowledge it is the Server save system.
Description = I put "no" in the field "shutdownatsave" and it still shuts down everytime, and then (while using a restarter) it restartes 4 times.. and does server save 4 times.
Other information = I want my server to save and then not shutdown :p
Suggestions = Fix it ;) i know you know how

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back