• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Morgaroths and their "great loot"

Emeo

Reaction score
asdasdlzo.jpg

;<

So, Emeo you are Shamaakius... Why hate me? Thought we had love together?

I think boss monsters loot does need to be uped a bit ive killed a few ghaz~ and lots of orshys too and never got anything good!

Na, did it about 5 months ago but good try, once again emil you come in second compared to me :)

Not really, the GM told me that I was first mage ever soloin' one :eek:, plus I was like lvl 200 then and u were 300+ and died from one? :eek:. k thnx bye nawbie fattybambi

emeo, all players isn't like you bragging about they managed killing a orshabaal on a high exp ot, so why the hell would a gm know if someone killed a orsha online? It's not like they're checking all players

dude its not high exp ot
OO?
u cant see?on 150+ its 5x
is it that high for you O,o?
looks like ur .....Idio*

Who are you anyway?

I'm rid of getting flamed by a no1. You got no idea what I was talking about. Nuclear said ingame to me that he is NOT using bot. He sweared on his mother ;)

I don't have a bot, it's a option u can DL on blackd I think that it shows creatures health... et.c

Emeo your are such an noob... "I Don't have a bot", Wow "Dude" How many times you gonna say you do not bot?

Back