• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTCv8 8.6] Cavebot/Targetbot is not looting (SOLVED)

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
I've added some items to the loot list, but when I run the cavebot and the targetbot the bot won't loot any monsters that it kills.
Anyone else encountered this issue?

Nevermind, solved it.
My loot container was not set.

Last edited:
I've added some items to the loot list, but when I run the cavebot and the targetbot the bot won't loot any monsters that it kills.
Anyone else encountered this issue?

Nevermind, solved it.

wtf.
provides the F' solution, in post

Last edited:
wtf.
provides the F' solution, in post
Yeah, so? What is the point of not marking it as solved if it's solved?
Just leads to people wasting time trying to help where no help is needed.

I can't delete the thread, only edit the title and post.
So what is your suggestion on what course of action that should've been taken instead?

So what is your suggestion on what course of action that should've been taken instead?
If your topic has been resolved, you should post the solution here, as there are people following this case. Please share your solution.

Member since 2011 and still does not know the rules of otland

Member since 2011 and still does not know the rules of otland
And you aren't going to even humour your own post by stating which rule was broken and how?

In the future I'll be sure to not put my threads as solved, even if the problem in fact is.
Since that must be the issue at hand, considering the solution was provided in the OP before you made your post.

Member since 2017 and still does not know how to be constructive. Just trying to start drama.
You could learn a thing or two from Mateus Robeerto.
Post automatically merged:

If your topic has been resolved, you should post the solution here, as there are people following this case. Please share your solution.
It is in the OP.

But that is not what the person I responded to was after (at least according to the structure of the sentence), just seemed mad that I solved my own problem and would've preferred that I wouldn't have made a thread at all, which would've been a reasonable reaction if time travel was a thing.

----------

Anyway this thread can be closed as there is no longer anything to be discussed in here that is related to the topic at hand, it's solved and solution is in the OP.

If anyone has any personal discussions that they want to pursue you can reach me privately instead of steering this whole thread off track.

Last edited:
Back