• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Morsider - Harmonia - Master Sorcerer [Renew thread]

Rox, noone can kill you, go trough people, also on high levels poi search, rox. Energy walls restirct monsters to go trough them, only these which can go are that are immune on energy, same thing with f wall :D

Why should non pvp be boring?
Most people that are like *Oh non pvp suxx, is boring* and shit like that were never in a war in real tibia.
War is fun but just aslong as uve got a good team but its nice to just go on boss search with friends or tank 4 demons at the same time on non pvp.

Yeah lol i think i forgot about tibia :D
From Tibia Wikia~
All the items in all the depots will stay where they are, even if they are in a premium city. So it is advised, if the player is not going to not renew his or her premium, to parcel all the items on these areas to a free city's depot, otherwise these items will be inaccessible until a new Premium Account is bought. If some depot had more than the Free Account limit (1000 items), no item will be lost but it will not be possible to add new items to this depot until it gets below this limit. Parcels and letters will still arrive to the depot even if it has exceeded its limit.

watch out so u dont get another bann which results for deleting ur acc :p

Ok, thanks for advice.
account will be deleted in case of further rule violations!

Account Status: Free Account
(Premium time expired at May 22 2011, 14:18:32 CEST)
Banishment: Account banished until Jun 01 2011, 10:39:29 CEST because of account trading or sharing (The trading of accounts is a violation of Tibia Rule 5a)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was not able to edit.

Info about my account:
Account Status: Free Account
(Premium time expired at May 22 2011, 14:18:32 CEST)
Banishment: Account banished until Jun 01 2011, 10:39:29 CEST because of account trading or sharing (The trading of accounts is a violation of Tibia Rule 5a)

Now i must buy another premium time. Damn!

Anyone knows will i lose items after unban, i give rep++?

I trough i would lose it.

8jdlfyQL2R.png

:):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!! Long time passed and didn't update this thread. I hope someone remembers it. Ok, here are new pics. I'm 96 LEVEL ATM. SORCERER. Full Warrior! Done poi, almost yalari, almost inq.
Story: Morsider advanced from 56-96 in 20 days solo hunting. Having soft boots, best set for mage. On 100, royal scale robe, snake god's wristguard were waiting Morsider to wear it for the first time. But sadly, it's hacked. :( Hacked May 30 at 11:35 AM. Stolen more than 6kk, 3 soft, full set and few frozen starlights. And much items worth above 1.5kk
Be right back soon!
14lmzk0.png

zagdi.png

PERSONAL RECORD:
2qnv328.png

25ut8wh.png

Back