• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Morsider - Harmonia - Master Sorcerer [Renew thread]

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Note: This thread exists on another also, which pictures are painted like walls. This is renewed thread with less pictures, smaller, and easier to see all of them without scrolling down much times.

The world is Non-PvP, of course :)

I've started playing since 2010, May. I was retired couple of time because of money less, and boring times. Here are some pictures of my character:

DJHsCz5tg8.png

fMNkcGNfof.png

KuEU2VZolb.png

IEeJ5NW5iI.png

JPfsvor8dp.png

j6Wd4lsWSy.png

o8Amg8c6rM.png

AiEudk9fZg.png

Fully equiped and got ready for nasty monsters for my level, Water Elementals!
JKVku61rGf.png

t6kTEAGTO6.png

Now my last picture taken on 1 May, after that day i was banned unjustified for 30 days. Banishment reason is Account Trading or Sharing, which of course was not the truth. 1 Jun, I'm gotta unbanned, and gotta go till 100.

ixwlNBd4Vu.png

A unban expires at 1 Jun, morning time, 10:30~ or so. That's why pictures are from April.
My current stats:

Money: 1kk
Magic Level: 50 (With equipment)
Level: 58
Mounts: War Bear
Also my Premium Time was left 21 days when was 1st day of my banishment. Just in 9 days from 42-58. High solo pg.

Big "hi" to my best friend from Harmonia, Reuban (Hi apple).

Thanks all. Wish me a luck from 1 Jun. Can't wait guys!

Last edited:
The one, and only death in my PG, 9 days from 42 to 58 level. Remember, that was solo.

Apr 27 2011, 18:27:17 CEST Died at Level 52 by a water elemental.

I'm going to buy Spellscroll of Prophecies, on 70 level, also all new comming spells Exori Gran Flam, Exori Gran Vis.
Alredy got 1 ue RAGE OF THE SKIES, Exevo gran mas vis.

I know Spellscroll of Prophecies got small defense, 12 or so. But worth 3+ Magic Level.

My Opinion to do another char and play on it ,This would be better than w8ing till 1 Jun
With Premium lvl 58 is easy :) U can do it in a month

lol i forgot ahahahahahahahahaha we are in may not march oops

F**k my IP adress is blocked for 30 mins.
Have to wait now until i can login, than il send u em ~

After 2 trys it got IP banned again for 30 mins FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Requested now a fking new password for the account -.-
Stay online il msg u when i login

F**********CK!
After 2 times waiting for 30 mins for the IP bann to go away have i decided to request a new password, i got it, wanted to login with the right pass and acc and BOOM another fking IP ban?!? Finally after another 30 mins were i able to login, seeing that my char is in venore WITHOUT my shield or my motherf***ing softboots cause my cousin left em in ank -.-
So pretty much f my f***ing life.

Sorry mate

I wasnt actually faking that.
I havent logged in for 6 months and im not planning on playing tibia again.
So yeah

Actually if u were prem and then u went facc and ur items were at prem u can get them back in thais but first check ur main city dp

Main city DP is venore and theres nothing except of some WoIs, dragon hammers and other junk
Tell me how to get the items from the prem zone via PM ~

Back