• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mortal War - Banned

Nightimarez

Reaction score
Hi, Mortal War was my Pvp enforced war server. Just to let you know, no data was spoofed. I had enabled character clone from the forgotten server's config. At my Annihilator reward room, there is tiles that prevent you from logging out. One of my players kept cloning his character over night. Cloning characters has been disabled from my OT. I would really appreciate if Mortalot.no-ip.org got unbanned.

I don't think its fair if you would get unbanned. All players would say the same as you and get away with it.
So i think you should stay banned ^^

Look, your OT is still on, with 65 players, why are you complaining? There is 2 other good OTServerlists other then OTservlist.org ;)

Now they deleted all players and i lost vip items for 10$ not verry much, but verry annoying ...

Giving up on this shit server ;)

Shame on you Nightimarez !!!!

Back
Top Bottom