• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Most deaths in war Demontorrent (18 deaths)

What you think bro? :D Demontorrent why are you so bad bro i thinked you are best wtf :O

Can you do me a favor? Go and ass slick the canadians. Btw msg me ingame! /Gengster

Status

^ YOU ARE POLISH BRO U CANT TALK

16 im not 25 like u playing tibia and i live in london much richer than ur shitt polish fuck

Haha you see? I ask you a simple question how old you are and your already insulting me. No wonder nobody likes you kid! :D Btw I understand your posts more now when I know your 16, thanks. ;)

Hes been in the guild from the start hes been to every war he doesnt char love like you, you died once and left the war, hes also backup commander as a mage so gg and Most kills in war Demontorrent (15 kills)

Hes been in the guild from the start hes been to every war he doesnt char love like you, you died once and left the war, hes also backup commander as a mage so gg and Most kills in war Demontorrent (15 kills)

Ehm demontorrent backup commander? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and funny thing is u call me charlover? ur the ones when we atk u u dont atk usback? :S

Back