• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Movement and speak (No Npc)] Dragon Statue SPEAK Help my idea please.

Knight God

Reaction score
Hello, otland.net!

Well to start I would like to thank you for all your support and hope to help in this occasion.

Well, the script is simple to describe, but not to do: /.
Lets start

1 ° When a character steps on a tile, a dragon that is in front of the character you get started talking. and I would say the following:

talk:

Code:
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: Who are you, these disturbing my eternal sleep, get out of here!.[/COLOR] 
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Player: I come on behalf of the inquisition of goldenhall[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: You do?, And want in my temple? [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Player: I come to defeat Zolazzai Redder[/COLOR] 
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: Zolazzai? Is the world's most powerful draken, you're crazy!, Your not a mere mortal can defeat Zolazzai!, Are you sure you want to go?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Player: Yes[/COLOR] 
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: Well, I'll let you in, but you'll have to defeat all the creatures that are in the area, are you sure? [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Player: Yes [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: Realy? [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Player: Yes [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Dragon: Open 4 levers are in this area, and you can enter the hall Zolazzai.[/COLOR]

Well, when the character has this dialogue with the dragon, you can no longer be able to hold and move the levers are in the area, but if one has stepped on the tile and talk to the dragon, you will have a delay of 11 minutes to talk again.

PS: To speak to the dragon you have to step on the tile and thus will respond. (NO NPC)

Well let me know if you can first, and if it is.
I would like to help me with this request.
Thank you.

ey!
wait, i'll see if i can do that for you.

#Edit: i've made the movements part, when player step on the action ground the statue will "talk" with you.
Somethings that i've put in this script is:
- When you step in tile, you'll be freeze for 5 minutes.
- When the freeze times gone and you stepOut the tile, you'll need to wait 11 minutes to step again and your storage will reset to -1, so you'll need to step in the tile and talk with statue from beginning.
The another part is in talkactions that i'm make with some troubles..
So now, you need to show me the "hall and levers" that i have to do. ( I don't know what you mean with this part. )

MOVEMENTS/MOVEMENTS.XML
XML:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="39001" event="script" value="statue.lua"/>

MOVEMENTS/SCRIPTS/STATUE.LUA
Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
if exhaustion.check(cid, 39002) == false then
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14, "Dragon: Who are you, these disturbing my eternal sleep, get out of here! (i come on behalf of the inquisition of goldenhall)")
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003, 1)
	doCreatureSetNoMove(cid, true)
	event = addEvent(__doThing, 5 * 100000, cid) -- 100000 seconds* = 1 min.
	else
	doTeleportThing(cid,fromPosition)
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You\'ll need to wait 11 minute to step here again.")
	end
end
function __doThing(cid)
if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage) == 1) then
doCreatureSetNoMove(cid, false)
exhaustion.set(cid, 39002, 660) -- 660 seconds* = 11 minutes.
end
end

TALKACTIONS/TALKACTIONS.XML
XML:
<talkaction words="i come" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="statue.lua"/>
<talkaction words="i'm here" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="statue2.lua"/>
<talkaction words="let me" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="statue3.lua"/>

TALKACTIONS/SCRIPTS/STATUE1.LUA
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003) == 1) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14, "Dragon: You do? And want in my temple? (i'm here to defeat Zolazzai Redder)")
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003, 2)
end
return true
end

TALKACTIONS/SCRIPTS/STATUE2.LUA
Lua:
if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003) == 2) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14, "Dragon: Zolazzai? Is the world's most powerful draken, you're crazy!, Your not a mere mortal can defeat Zolazzai!, Are you sure you want to go? (let me in)")
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003, 3)
end
return true
end

TALKACTIONS/SCRIPTS/STATUE3.LUA
Lua:
if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003) == 2) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 14, "Dragon: Well, I'll let you in, but you'll have to defeat all the creatures that are in the area, are you sure? (absolute.)")
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 39003, 4)
end
return true
end

This all i can do for you and all i know about lua things, i've already made the STATUE4.LUA but i need to know the (hall and levers) part to finish the script.
NOTE: you'll need to hide the talkaction part, because i can't put the all words the player need to say, so all i do is put the first words and "try" to force the player say the rest of word. :(

My poor english as a shit, sorry.
Feel free to ask me anything and don't forget, REP++ & like my post. :thumbup:

Last edited:
thanks iruga,
well, what the levers are the following:
after talking with the dragon, the storage that gives you the exaust, gives you access to an area with 4 levers used to remove the statue that blocks access to teleport.
after that the teleporter sends you to a salon, but everything is resolved, many thanks.

Back