• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moving creatures leaves black dots on minimap

TheGahl

Learning in Progress
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

Yet another OTClient related issue.
When I run away from creatures, that moves, as soon they go outside my viewrange, they will appear as a black dot on my minimap.

This only goes for moving creatures if they're standing still no black dot will show up.

This is my minimap as it should look like:

hAtlZ9M.png

This is my minimap looks in reality after running to town to avoid a dragon raid:
asDCeZc.png

As you can see, a whole lot of black dot appears, one dot for every creature that was moving as they went offscreen.

If anyone have any idea what causes this and how to fix this, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

@TheGahl

About this mark: create custom "black mark" image, create a globalevent starting the raid, but save in your lib the Positions of the raid monsters and use the function

player:addMapMark(Position(), MAPMARK_LOCK, 'DRAG RAID')

and a event checking if this monsters are killed (to remove the mark) to all players online.

About your first post (effect render): You need to learn about OTClient structure.. your painter, draw texture and effect timing.

Sincerely,
You opened 2 support posts and no have community participating..
I think someone no will help you develop custom content at this niche for free...

I think you misunderstood me,
I don't want the black dots, but they appear for me right now and I don't know they do :(

Post your script of the raid

If is otclient you what version you downloaded?
Nono it has nothing with the raid to do, same issue appears on all types of creatures.
Monsters, Summons, Players, NPCs..
As long they don't move while they exit my screen (when I walk), nothing happens.
But if something moves, a black dot will appear in their last known position in the client.

So it's all in the client, it doesn't happen with the normal tibia client :(
The OTC version I have.. no idea, it's very similar to the latest in edubart, but has a lot of changes in it

If it has more tiles on the screen than the default one, focus on it.
I have the issue too and I'm using more tiles system.

Back