• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sacresovsky THIEF DELETE HIM ACCOUNT!

klonik

Reaction score
Mr Sacresovsky posted on advertising that he will give 14kk cc in exchange for sms. I agreed and told to come to the depot where it will give me cash after I send sms. I send sms but Mr. Sacresovsky escaped from the depot and did not answered.I Trust him because he had a high lvl and seemed credible. Please remove the player's account with the nick Mr. Sacresovsky.He is just THIEF.Some justice must be at this Server
SMS KOSZTOWAŁ 12 zł

SS but in polish language

16965595169482933783.jpg

only tibia players have no honor in any other game he will be kicked from guild, and nobody will play with him ;d

Mr. Sacresovsky not get banned. Shadowcores support will do nothing if it is not in their interest.Maybe OTS is good , but I disappointed at support.Especially when deceived me one of the top players...

Back