• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sephus SOLED

udpsilkster

a wild of Pentester
Reaction score
15:29 Warning! The murder of Mr Sephus was not justified.

Character Information
Name:Mr Sephus
Sex:male
Profession:Master Sorcerer
Level:405
Residence:Venore
Guild Membership:a Member of the Wipe Again
Comment:KOPASOKSAOPKSAOPK
Total Online Time:56 days, 8 hours and 11 minutes.
Account Status:premium Account

Feb 24 2014, 19:29:54Killed at Level 407 by Mc Donalds Boss
Soloed

"blablabla, don't cry after"

Xabor is licking UDP's ass so he won't get pinged, and UDP is giving out ip's cuz he licks fatimas ass.

Get Rekked pro guild got fucked by noobchars y-day so now they need to ping etc.. but who cares? I don't think anyone from us really cares.

Now you can say "I did everything in my life and I can die"

MWEw2zm.png

Xabor is licking UDP's ass so he won't get pinged, and UDP is giving out ip's cuz he licks fatimas ass.

Get Rekked pro guild got fucked by noobchars y-day so now they need to ping etc.. but who cares? I don't think anyone from us really cares.
Hmm goesh do not call me asslicker you piece of shit - i remember when you asked me to ping a few ppl for you becuz u didnt had the IP's ok
2nd . It's a payback for HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER

I remember how Hejter feeld when he got pingd now you guys should feel the same since i know Mr Sephus aka big charlovek i hope you die irl u fat cunt :*
do not think ur polish team can protect u fking morron now u learn of ur wrongs

Hmm goesh do not call me asslicker you piece of shit - i remember when you asked me to ping a few ppl for you becuz u didnt had the IP's ok
2nd . It's a payback for HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER

I remember how Hejter feeld when he got pingd now you guys should feel the same since i know Mr Sephus aka big charlovek i hope you die irl u fat cunt :*
do not think ur polish team can protect u fking morron now u learn of ur wrongs

You don't get 2 things, I don't care if you ping anyone, your choice but I know that you're asslicking udp like U've asslicked Me/Wille/Navid/Mitch. I don't care what happened to hejter, since I wasn't even playing back then.

Back