• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Sephus SOLED

You don't get 2 things, I don't care if you ping anyone, your choice but I know that you're asslicking udp like U've asslicked Me/Wille/Navid/Mitch. I don't care what happened to hejter, since I wasn't even playing back then.
to join some ppl means asslicking ye sure mr cunt get a life seri idiot

Hmm goesh do not call me asslicker you piece of shit - i remember when you asked me to ping a few ppl for you becuz u didnt had the IP's ok
2nd . It's a payback for HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER _ HEJTER

I remember how Hejter feeld when he got pingd now you guys should feel the same since i know Mr Sephus aka big charlovek i hope you die irl u fat cunt :*
do not think ur polish team can protect u fking morron now u learn of ur wrongs

you fucking retard i tell you i Hunt Hejter i kill him on Ping :) why you no ping my or kill my? aaa i know you no cant :D UDP too no cant kill my on ping ;p kill my no person team wipe .

you fucking retard i tell you i Hunt Hejter i kill him on Ping :) why you no ping my or kill my? aaa i know you no cant :D UDP too no cant kill my on ping ;p kill my no person team wipe .
np i take the piss out of ur members so they cry at u npppppppppp

stop talking bullshit gekon , everysingle time i was out of pz all of your members was trying to kill me so stfu and stop telling lies that only you wanted me dead :)

Hejter jest dobrym człowiekiem bo kiedyś mi bocil na wrlach demona ? pamietasz : DD?

@translate
kkkkkkkkk maslana has super computer and internet from NASA and he is proud of it but he said that they should ping members of his team <nice>

Maslana go learn english u stupid tard

Sephus jestes taki grozny

Back