• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MS Life Thread] Luuk Nightflame, the charlover

gzzz XD

As I said, you will get level 200 really fast
and your friend Starjavix is sexy

First day back in university = Mehhhhh
While i wasn't playing, offline training gave my first 3-digit magic level :D
Today, when i went to up some levels, everything was fine till i got pked and died... I forgot i didn't have blessings, so i lost my sneaky stabber, dwarven legs and 2 levels :( But it's fine >_<
When i have enough time, i'll hunt again. With full bonus stamina it's much easier :) I wanna get lvl 200 soon :D
See ya!

zmcu2a.jpg

I'm back! :D
Now that i don't have a lot of time to play, and the internet in the students' house where i live suxx, i'm becoming a High inquisitor:

335gsqr.jpg

2iwaucw.jpg

And, in my way back home, luck greeted me again xD

15xkgec.jpg

Thx again for all the support, followers! :D
I'm trying not to stop playing, but these ppl doesn't like me xD it doesnt matter where im hunting, im always being pked or my monsters are being healed by some ED... Just because i'm sexy and i know it D:
Today i had some fun with these behemoths :) i couldn't get level 170 because of dat pks but whatever

xbh2px.jpg

51otqo.jpg

w0nwqr.jpg

2s9wqjb.jpg

After these deaths, i felt like spending some cash to relax. Here's what i got :D

rjocbr.jpg

2wf3gu9.jpg

Last edited:
POI Hunt! First with my friend, then solo. It's one of the best hunts ive seen, because there are not a LOT of people there. Profit and xp/h are not awesome, but its good enough for me to want to go back there later :)

wb42mo.jpg

r19yxc.jpg

315bd4m.jpg

And i finally managed to get level 170!! Thx poi :D

sz8lqt.jpg

Here's the loot of the first part of the hunting (the part with my friend). The profit was around 250k, and i wasted ~60k pots/runes.

2a0hys7.png

Annnnd, to finish the day, one more advance :D

315eplf.jpg

Haven't played too much since wednesday due to the heavy university schedule :(
I only had a little time to play and died 3x, losing a lot of exp, but anyway, i got a new "friend" and one more cool addon! :D :D i spent around 2,5kk to get them, now i'm broken again, so i better get some money >.>
stampor.jpg

orientalfull.jpg

Back to my students' house ... I tried to get some exp right now, it was good in the beginning because of the empty respawn, but the internet here kicks a lot so it's impossible :(
I managed to get from lv 186 to 187 only, because i died twice in half an hour. There was only 1 monster attacking me both times i died, so getting angry with this seems reasonable :p
Anyway i got some good pics for my thread ^-^
elder1.jpg

elder2.jpg
See you! []'s

Back