• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MS Life Thread] Luuk Nightflame, the charlover

@Sensorek @Alenkar Thank you! Slow and steady, i hope to get my level 200 soon ^^
@zieziol nope! i don't care about having very high level, i like to play, so bot is useless to me :)

Weekend = time to update my thread again :)
This week my char didn't have a lot of updates, my free time is getting shorter and shorter... But i can still play in Fridays and Saturdays, so i went hunting some grim reapers to get fast exp. 5 levels in 50 minutes :) i just died at level 192 but nvm.

14t96wo.jpg

2u44p47.jpg

A little dose of suicide.. '-'

2mnmx5h.jpg

Improving my gnome reputation.. Soon going to warzones *-*

nxnus9.png

More updates coming tomorrow! See ya.. []'s

My weekend is ending again... >_<
This one was nice, i discovered a new hunting ground that is very good for profit. It is called Fury Dungeon. I went there with my friend and we got a lot of exp, plus some cash.

furyrush1.jpg

furyrush2.jpg

Here's the loot we got in 1 hour. We got a lot more in the whole hunt, but this is what i remembered to take a pic

lootfury.png

Aaaaaaannd... BIG Bonus!

lv200.jpg
Every level deserves a pic now, right?

lv201.jpg
So my first goal is now complete :)
After 28 days since the beginning, here's what i got. A lot of things changed :p

lv100back.jpg

changes.jpg

Going for 250 now! See ya :)

Gratzzz my friend, for this awesome achievement!
go go level 300 now haha, and stop dying so you can become rich!
ahahahhaha

@hiioshi thank you mate *-* now as you can see i take care about my life haha, so i haven't died after lvl 200 ^^
Soon there will be a lot of nice updates here in the thread! Stay tuned :)

Congratulations for your advancements!
Your life thread is awesome! ^^
Keep going!

I have just completed the access for warzones! Finally :D

wzaccess.png

Hunting solo in WZ1, i discovered it's an awesome spot for profit, and also gives nice xp.
I'm gathering loot, and in the weekend i'll show here all the loot i got in 1 week WZ solo ^^ it will be a huge cash!

But for now, here are some levels:

lv202.jpg

lv203.jpg

lv204.jpg

lv205.jpg

lv206.jpg

And two failed attempts, with two different teams, of completing WZ1 :(
I hope i can find a nice team soon, because i want access to WZ 2 and WZ 3 :)

wz1a2.jpg

wz1a3.jpg

While trying to complete WZ and rushing grim reapers, my cast was kinda crowded ^^
I liked it!

1kspec.png

This is all for today... Soon theres more stuff coming!
See ya! []'s :)

After 3 fail attempts, i completed WZ1 , now i can have a better xp/h rate in WZ2 ^^

wz1p1.jpg

wz1boss1.jpg

The team tried to kill me after we killed the boss, but whatever, i have WZ2 access now ^^
Here are some levels i got:

lv207.jpg

lv208.jpg

And... sad xp lose :(
Sep 14 2013, 05:05:01 Died at Level 208 by a grim reaper
Soloed
Sep 14 2013, 02:01:44 Died at Level 208 by a lost berserker
Soloed

Back