• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mtibia map by original creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Downhill

Reaction score
Hello friends, excuse my English because I'm not very good in this language, to donate my map players otservers because the map is created by me and not by the staff of mtibia, for their understanding and administrators do not erase me I made the map and I have to respect this server donating to this community in particular.
mtibia map
58203997gw9.jpg

thanks friends

I love this map...

Got the actions? for quests...etc.

For people who don't understand I will translate it in more pure english (as I understood it):
A server called 'mtibia' is using his map but removed his credits, therefore has he decided to release this map to this community.

Minimap looks really good!

For people who don't understand I will translate it in more pure english (as I understood it):
A server called 'mtibia' is using his map but removed his credits, therefore has he decided to release this map to this community.

yes my map = my credits and part of comunity

I can see shapes from RL-Tibia's map, just changed nature inside the island or shape..
Well, it looks really neat!

Reminds me quite much about the real Tibia map. But looks pretty good too. :) Great work.

Anyway you could release the quest scripts too ;p Thats alot of scripting if not.

He wont do it, because he doesnt have, he was the mapper of my OT, mtibia, and tryed to make the competence here in Chile, so how he couldnt make a good ot, he realesed the map because he was jelous, he dont have noone to map for and cant with a good OT as mtibia.

Actions... no actions, just quests and some other stuff... NPCs, many from TFS.

Yeah Im almost done with the actions, I translated all the readables and will add the npcs later. I may host a server from it ;p

He wont do it, because he doesnt have, he was the mapper of my OT, mtibia, and tryed to make the competence here in Chile, so how he couldnt make a good ot, he realesed the map because he was jelous, he dont have noone to map for and cant with a good OT as mtibia.

Actions... no actions, just quests and some other stuff... NPCs, many from TFS.

kuak.. what is your problem?
jealous?

what is this map based off of?
There is a town that was a 7.6 server...cant remember.

If anyone wants to see an american version of mTibia raise your hand ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back