• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mtibia map by original creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, I downloaded it 3 years ago and edited it with Downhill and other mappers.

Niceeeeeeeee i wish u could upload the quests actions and npcs :(

The quests are on the map already.
Open a chest and find out...

Hahaha where is your OT? 3 months offline?
No host? Poor guy... first time online hacked? OMFG what a noob.

I want, always wants to see new ideas.

[spanish]Pobre weon, mTibia estubo como un mes con el error más noob que pueden tener con PMA.[/spanish]

mTibia stinks. That's the only truth. :D!

I dont know, I downloaded it 3 years ago and edited it with Downhill and other mappers.

jaja brought pure gene pessimistic as well as creating conflicts, because these moest resentful or publish my map?

Hahaha where is your OT? 3 months offline?
No host? Poor guy... first time online hacked? OMFG what a noob.

I want, always wants to see new ideas.

you say you compile your wonderful stories and accounts but do not know or use or paint on your computer, and hack a little less because you are not your ego anyone without the people who protects you.
I wish you nothing but bad consentrate as yours and create your own unique because it shows is that we're a poor noob

If any ex-post mapper solve the map in the server who worked there are no more reasons for this, you ended up with a great job, knows what he did ...

But that will not undermine the growth of mTibia, increasingly populated and with a very prepared team, wish you luck in that will make despite what you did.

I know it is useless now ask that this user will create other topics, but out of respect for everyone working in that server ask the withdrawal of the links of this post and the former located on the second page upado again for a new user, I know you will understand, this attitude was irresponsible, I thank all and I apologize for anything.

Si alguna ex-post mapper resolver el mapa en el servidor que trabajaron no hay más razones para ello, que terminó con un gran trabajo, sabe lo que hizo ...

Pero eso no socavar el crecimiento de mTibia, cada vez más poblada y con un equipo muy preparado, le deseo suerte en que a pesar de hacer lo que hiciste.

Sé que es inútil pedir que este usuario crear otros temas, pero por respeto a todos los que trabajan en el servidor que pedir la retirada de los enlaces de este puesto y la antigua ubicada en la segunda página upado vez para un nuevo usuario, sé que usted comprenderá, este actitud es irresponsable, doy las gracias a todos y pido disculpas por nada.

mTibia Team

;)

Last edited:
LOL? Its a joke?
Im God Kito, wtf is wrong with you, what a noob.
lolx

mtibia7cg6.png

This is the image of the map =(

Npc

Are there any NPC for this because you have a boat man and we might need the scripts... Thanks! Very nice map man!:thumbup:

mtibia7cg6.png

This is the image of the map =(

Can you release this map?
I like the design better.

Maybe PM me it, if you dont want everyone to have it.
Just the world folder, thatll be okay.

It is at the first post, but have some errors that map, it isnt like this, but have de 95% of the image that I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back