• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiplier on vocation

yoiker

Solutions
Reaction score
Just a quick question, what can I do to be able to use manamultiplier and multiplier in vocations before 1.1 to make it faster. This is because putting 1.0 does not increase anything and 1.1 is the maximum and I want more than that, I hope you can respond.

Example:
Code:
    <vocation id="2" clientid="4" name="Elder Druid" description="an elder druid" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="30" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="100" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" dualwield="no" fromvoc="2">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0" />
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="6" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>

The fastest I can put is 1.1 but I want less than that to be faster, and I repeat by putting 1.0 does not increase anything

Last edited:
you need to make a new character everytime you change that, it doesnt apply to pre-created characters. ~ read that from a similar post, could be false tho

It is not false since it is what I have been doing, I create characters every one I edit vocations.xml I close and I open the server too and with 1.0 it does not work

Back