• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Multiserver VIP List [by Shade]

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Shade said:
This is a simple app that shows which of your friends are online. Maybe I will add a feature to import your VIP list from Tibia. Until then, enjoy.

Updated to version 1.0.2. New features:
* Finds correct server automatically
* Can import VIP-list from Tibia

Updated to version 1.0.3 BETA. New features:
* When importing, it skips already added players

Upped a beta since I really gotta go to bed, and cba continue working on this today.

This little app is created by Shade.

Attachments

• Tibia_VIP_Beta.zip
    43.8 KB · Views: 49 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
LoL useful for when you're hunted on other servs and need to know when your hunters are offline.

I found a bug (Yes I know its Beta.)
It says my character I added is from a different world than it is... So ya dunno why it says that. but just letting you know.

I know this is an old post, but I was hoping the creater could update the program, and have a vista compatible version.

Thanks

I know this is an old post, but I was hoping the creater could update the program, and have a vista compatible version.

Thanks

I havn't spoke with him for a while but I will try to search the sources if they are on the internet. If I find them you should compile them on vista, then it works.

i currently dont have a comp (im on my PSP) could you please get it for me, and post it here? Thanks!

Back