• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Multiworld Server

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
Hello i need some help where can i find login server?
and any one know where i can find a tut for multiworld system?
with latest TFS VERSION!

Last edited:
In /data/XML/ you have a file called server.xml or something. Open that and set World ID 0, World ID 1. That is 2 servers. Then insert each their port as:
World ID 0 = 127.0.0.1 7171
World ID 1 = 127.0.0.1 7173

Ok so let say you have 2 active servers running on the same computer, right? Now you change the two worlds to port 7171 and 7173. Now your loginport is 7171, so this means that players use your ip + port 7171, they get access to the two worlds in a login (like real tibia)right?, and after that you just select one charecter from any of the worlds and you are redirected to that world? No need to change the port to 7173 with an ipchanger?

Thanks in advance

Ok so let say you have 2 active servers running on the same computer, right? Now you change the two worlds to port 7171 and 7173. Now your loginport is 7171, so this means that players use your ip + port 7171, they get access to the two worlds in a login (like real tibia)right?, and after that you just select one charecter from any of the worlds and you are redirected to that world? No need to change the port to 7173 with an ipchanger?

Thanks in advance

No, I guess he only need to change the gamePort, not loginPort :)

Back