• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Murder in Progress

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
The screen shots says everything, 40minutes waiting.

Translate: Thanks for not coming to the battle Murder in Progress.

murders.jpg

U still got owned so shut up? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3333333333333

Lol wtf are you trying to work out here? I was on Ice Meto, I aint even a vice, let stand I have anything to say in our guild and that guy Joyed kept msging when OB when OB? If you no show up at 21:00 we win.

Next time you should know that it was a huge battle in edron, but u tards stayd in ank so

Tellin' me we didn't come, well i got a cam where i recorded, and it seems you got kinda.......... owned? :D

/Jonte C

Oh, Why not meet in Real Life and have a guild war there? -.-
Serious guys, it's a game! Noone got owned or anything.

Lol everything is trying to put MIP in a corner cuz we 'won't show up', which is pathetic. We're probably the guild with the most obs, most enemies etc and every1 wants to fight us. Now tell me, if you want a ob you should msg a leader/vice leader and argue about when it's gonna be. And if we won't have enough people or the right one we won't come, is that a problem?

Yea Renacashi, We was going to have a ob and we lined in ank dara as it was said, then they said edron. A ob in edron city with stack and atk combo ? ^.-

The screen shots says everything, 40minutes waiting.

Translate: Thanks for not coming to the battle Murder in Progress.

murders.jpg

Thats when we thought we were supposed to be in edron and we SAID we wait pz and then come to ankrahmun, but u came to edron and got pwned!

@ Why. Yesterdays battle, what is so fun to war in edron when u just stack and use combo bot? ;]

Watch cam and tell us when we use combo bot. We just press down f9 (sd button) and then a migic wall disapears and we all shoots sds.

You know that cuz one of u were in our vent... When we said a target he moved, so we started to use private channel and then we pwned u.

Yea Renacashi, We was going to have a ob and we lined in ank dara as it was said, then they said edron. A ob in edron city with stack and atk combo ? ^.-

WE SAID THAT WE COME TO ANKRAHMUN, BUT THEN U SHOWED UP IN EDRON!, SO WHAT DO U THINK?

All noob chars forced us to go to stack and then we was there, no way of getting out.

Why is our leader and all almost every ob that have been on softcores we have been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait guys, why don't we all just shut the fck up? It's a bloody game like Neon said before. And isn't even RL Tibia... Get a life (except Ice Meto, I know he has one xD).

Back