• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I was wrong. Still though if you think about it logically he still isn't one he is three things which exist separately. Which would mean that your still not right either. You think your smarter then me when Jesus is the son of god but god isn't the father? How illogical is that? It doesn't even make since.

Also not all theologists will agree with you because what you are saying because only a small amount of christian religions believe in the holy trinity. The biggest being the catholics who deitise Mary which makes them not really followers of god at all because she is not part of the trinity nor is she supposed to be worshiped in any way according to your holy pile of paper.

Good that I'm not catholic then, eh?

Then why do you care if someone misunderstands the holy trinity?

That made no sense at all. I am asking why you care about the holy trinity if your not catholic? :confused:
facepalm.jpg

I need not to say more.

Ho Is Allah

In Arabic, Allah means literally the one God. It is pretty easy to understand how different languages give the same thing different names. Is it that unusual to hear Muslims call God another name, like "Allah", while you call him God or Lord? Some people have no minds; in the last decade, a growing phenomenon was seen on the internet and in published literature. Allah is said to be the “moon god” that Arabs worshiped, and Kaaba (The Muslims holiest place on Earth) is His temple. The evidence for this theory is the crescent that appears on the top of many mosques all over the world plus a fabricated picture of the "moon god".

This idea is very dangerous. If you believe that Muslims are worshiping an idol, then there is no basis even to talk to them. They are pagan idolaters like Hindus and Buddhists. It is alleged that although Islam is a monotheistic religion, the Muslims' only God is simply another idol that Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) chose (or in some versions of the story, he made it up).

To invalidate this foolish theory, one has to take the story from different angles.

The crescent is not a symbol of Islam, but of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans are those tribes that moved to Turkey from east and middle Asia. They converted to Islam and built a huge Muslim Empire that ruled the whole Muslim world for centuries. When they took Islam as a religion they started using the lunar calendar, the calendar that was used by Muslims, Jews and early Christians. Even today, the flag of Turkey has a crescent on it. There was no crescent on any mosque built before the Ottomans era.

Prophet Abraham built the Kaaba for people to worship God. While pagan Arabs admitted this fact and even kept the stone where he used to stand to build the Kaaba (Abraham's station), they brought idols to the Kaaba and worshiped them to get closer to Abraham's Lord, Allah, God of gods. Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) came with the monotheistic message of Islam. Arabs defended these idols and refused to give up the religion of their fathers and grandfathers. They offered to Muhammad a deal, that is to worship their gods for one year, and they worship Allah alone for one year. A chapter of the Quran came with the response from God to this evil invitation:

[Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. ]109:1-6

Later on, the Quran started calling Allah by other names. One of those holy names was Al-Rahman (the Gracious). Arabs wondered:"is this a new God?" The Quran responded again:

[Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. ]17:110

It is not a new god; it is a new name for the same God. Allah has ninety nine names in Islam; all of them are holy and speak about different attributes of the same creator, almighty Allah. As an example, read these verses of the Quran:

[Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god; the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory; and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.]59:22-24

When Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came back to Mecca, he entered the city peacefully on the top of an army of 10,000 men, exactly as the Bible described him "pre-eminent above ten thousand." (Solomon 5:10). He did not burn a single home; he did not harm a single person; he just went to the Kaaba and destroyed all the gods Arabs had there. He kept nothing in the Kaaba. Where is this picture of the moon god coming from? I don't know. Did anyone of the pagan Arabs have a digital camera by then?

There is evidence that the word Allah existed before the birth of Muhammad PBUH for thousands of years. It is probably the oldest name man used to call God. Most likely, Adam used the word Allah to call the Lord. On the other hand, the word "GOD" was born with the English language, less than ten centuries ago. Can we say that all English speaking nations are pagans because they use the word "God"? What about Chinese monotheists? How should they call God?

Prophet Muhammad's father’s name was Abdullah (The slave of Allah). This name was common among Arab pagans and Jews. Abdullah bin Salam was one of the first Jews to convert to Islam in Medina. When Arabs call Allah in prayer they say: “Ya Allah” or “Allahoma”. Aren't these words familiar to you? “Alleluia” and “Elohim” are the words used to call Allah in the Bible. In Hebrew, the suffix im means many. So Elohim literally means many Allah(s). This is a known way to express dignity and respect to almighty Allah by calling Him pleural. This phenomenon is known in Hebrew, Arabic, English and other languages. In Quran, the same pattern is seen many times. For example, God says in the holy Quran:

[ We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). ]15:9.

In the English translation of the Bible, you read, "Let us make man in our image”-Genesis 1:26-KJV.

The word Allah is used in all Arabic translations of the Bible. It was used in some English translations of the Bible like the original "Scofield Reference Bible"-reference: what is his name? by Deedat. In the New Testament, Jesus is believed to cry before his death "ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” Eloi is the exact Arabic word "Elahi" which comes from the same root as Allah.

I have no doubt that the word "Allah" is the oldest known name man called God with. For those who choose to ignore this fact and transgress, Muslims have nothing to offer. Allah says in the holy Quran:

[If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to Allah, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers.] 3:94

For Muslims, Allah is perfect. He has no partners. We worship Him and Him alone. Our faith is summarized in the holy Quran:

[Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.]112:1-4

Here is a video ;)
YouTube - Who Is Allah? <<Ho is allah

The Begining of islam YouTube - the begining of islam

Phorpet Muhhamad S.A.W.The Begining of Islam YouTube - Phorpet Muhhamad S.A.W.The Begining of Islam

:confused: Bump<

I admire the fact that you know your religion quite well (Christians tend not to). But the thing that have always made me question religions are human sacrefise. In Islam Muhammed took back mekka. In Judaism there are alot of war between singel persons (+ Egypt, Babylon etc). And ALL religions got to be protective: "Do not worship false gods. ", third bid. Tho, you don't break this bid by converting between Islam, Christianity or Judaism (since you believe in the same god).

Another thing, God is a evil being. Even satan won't do so much harm (actually real satanists are not allowed to kill living being for their own plessure, unlike what the bible says). God order the murder of all that follow another god, another religion, false profits (Deuteronomy 18:20-22), gay guys (Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:24-32), fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27), if you hit your parents (Exodus 21:15), woman that are not virgins on their wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), for working on the sabbath(!)(Exodus 31:12-15), God will kill children (Hosea 9:11-16), first born of egypt (Exodus 12:29-30), raping and killing in gods name (even of children!) (Isaiah 13:15-18), kill all of babylon (Jeremiah 50:21-22) and you have to do all the killing I have written here, in gods name, or you must be killed (Jeremiah 48:10)...

And the list goes on.

Simply, God is very very very evil (atleast the christian and jewish "God"). I havn't read more the a few chapters of the Qur'an.

Why do muslims use terroristic deeds and let other people suffer for mohameds sake

Muslim's are NOT terrorists, terrorists called themself "terrorists" I'm against them, and all "real" muslims are, terrorists are people who believe that islam asks them to kill anyone who is not muslim, so its like trading his pain for heaven + killing bad people in this world, but the wrong thing that who knows maybe this people one day will be muslim, even if not, there is no right of killing them, and who said that there isnt a muslim in the place that his gonna blow him self up? there is alot of reasons..

but my point is, terrorists are not muslims, they think they are, but no they are not.

Look at Irland folks! They where way more terroristic then islamists for many many years (peace since 1995 if I remember correctly). They where christian.

If you call muslims terrorists, then christains are obiously terrorists too.

I admire the fact that you know your religion quite well (Christians tend not to). But the thing that have always made me question religions are human sacrefise. In Islam Muhammed took back mekka. In Judaism there are alot of war between singel persons (+ Egypt, Babylon etc). And ALL religions got to be protective: "Do not worship false gods. ", third bid. Tho, you don't break this bid by converting between Islam, Christianity or Judaism (since you believe in the same god).

Another thing, God is a evil being. Even satan won't do so much harm (actually real satanists are not allowed to kill living being for their own plessure, unlike what the bible says). God order the murder of all that follow another god, another religion, false profits (Deuteronomy 18:20-22), gay guys (Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:24-32), fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27), if you hit your parents (Exodus 21:15), woman that are not virgins on their wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), for working on the sabbath(!)(Exodus 31:12-15), God will kill children (Hosea 9:11-16), first born of egypt (Exodus 12:29-30), raping and killing in gods name (even of children!) (Isaiah 13:15-18), kill all of babylon (Jeremiah 50:21-22) and you have to do all the killing I have written here, in gods name, or you must be killed (Jeremiah 48:10)...

And the list goes on.

Simply, God is very very very evil (atleast the christian and jewish "God"). I havn't read more the a few chapters of the Qur'an.

Err, mistake number one. It would be great if it was the same God, but, unfortunately, it's not :/. So, converting to Islam is very dangerous. The thing is, you must believe Jesus is God. That's the thing muslims will not consider. Ehm, JHWH(Judeo-Christian's God) loves Jews. Allah(muslims' god) hates jew. You clearly see in only that matter, that it cannot be the same God.

And second, you're dead wrong there. It it Satan's fault people will end up in hell. Isn't that evil? That is Satan's plan. He doesn't care what you do, you know, if you worship false gods, if...whatever you do. So he invented Islam. Even Muhammad acknowledged this. He was inspired by Satan. At least, don't worship Jesus/JHWH. That's the thing Satan hates. He doesn't want you to be forgiven and confess that Jesus is Lord and Savior and be saved. Satan wants people to end up in hell. That is his mission, to make you end up in the everlasting place.

Third, God is the Goodest thing that ever is. But if you read the Quran. It's worse there, trust me. The Old Testament, well, it was that time. The Nation, the Law, everything. It's... Well, ask a devout Jew how they're doing about the not-so-well things in the Old Testament. After all, God told not to kill people. So...

And as Korrex said below, Jesus took all the sins upon Himself, to set you free from the grasp of sin, of death, of hell. He saved you from hell if you'd just accept it. He paid your sins with His blood, so you could spend an eternity with Him. That I call you, my friend, is not evil.

Remember, He didn't call you slave, He called you friend.

Last edited:
@Stian, the reason that these rules existed in the old testament was because Jesus was yet to come and save the people, so God gave Moses laws so that the people at that time atleast could have a chance to get to heaven. When Jesus came, the laws were still there but he took the sins on himself to save the people. Is that evil in your eyes?

I doubt you know that much about your religion, but i can't be sure.

@barbyn: Sorry for not being clear, but you must understand that God is God, and not the spirit and jesus when I come to talk about God.

About hell, the christians only blame the devil for things, but if you read the bible you can't find any reference to the fact that the devil ever have done anything evil. Jews got no hell, Gehenna is an old trash dump outside jerusalem. And Hades is never described in the bible, ever (from a view of someone how have been there). I can't speak for Hell in Islam as I never finished reading your book. But it would be nice with any example that describes your hell as a very evil place (not told by a priest or so).

@barbyn: Sorry for not being clear, but you must understand that God is God, and not the spirit and jesus when I come to talk about God.

About hell, the christians only blame the devil for things, but if you read the bible you can't find any reference to the fact that the devil ever have done anything evil. Jews got no hell, Gehenna is an old trash dump outside jerusalem. And Hades is never described in the bible, ever (from a view of someone how have been there). I can't speak for Hell in Islam as I never finished reading your book. But it would be nice with any example that describes your hell as a very evil place (not told by a priest or so).

Well, God is spirit. Jesus is God. So, the trinity my friend :).

Where is the "hell" described in the Bible? Well, you can always look in the Revelation where 'lake of fire' (Revelation 20:14,15) is described.

Revelation 20:14-15 reads:
Revelation 20:14-15 (King James Version)

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back