• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird? It's not weird it's normal, every religion has its own rituals. And no they aren't useless, the prayers we do 5 times a day is very healthy for the body.

Don't you think that 5 times is too much? That could make you think of nothing else than your religion. "Pray x times or go to hell" isn't something I would like but I can be wrong (yeah, it might be optional, no idea).

Old fashioned, nice word did you think for a moment how old Islam is? Of course it is old fashioned and we are very very happy with it. "Equality between men and women is horrible" you really shouldn't have said that. You live in Norway not in the middle-east where all the Muslims live. Unless you live in the middle-east you'll be brain-washed by the medias bullshit about the equality between men and women and how horrible it is..

Christianity is also old (older than Islam in fact) but you can see that almost all Christians are modern and their amount of freedom is 100% equal. The fact that women are obligated to wear a bandage or w/e it is called whilst men aren't doesn't sound like equality to me. Also I've seen many (many many many in fact) cases where men are going out of their homes, going to their friends or to a local cafe while women are obligated to stay at home, this also doesn't sound equality to me.

Don't you think that 5 times is too much? That could make you think of nothing else than your religion. "Pray x times or go to hell" isn't something I would like but I can be wrong (yeah, it might be optional, no idea).

Christianity is also old (older than Islam in fact) but you can see that almost all Christians are modern and their amount of freedom is 100% equal. The fact that women are obligated to wear a bandage or w/e it is called whilst men aren't doesn't sound like equality to me. Also I've seen many (many many many in fact) cases where men are going out of their homes, going to their friends or to a local cafe while women are obligated to stay at home, this also doesn't sound equality to me.

Couldn't of said it better myself :thumbup:

Why is it much? It's not like you're spending 20h a day praying, its takes maximum 10 minutes of your time. No it isn't optional in Islam we say "the prayers are the vertebral column of Islam" so you are obligated to do them. It was the same for Christians long time ago but you guys aren't like us Muslims.

It is older indeed, Judaism is even older and they still follow their prayers and stuff mentioned in the Torah. Modern? It's not called modern its called irreligious. Two big different things my friends.

"The fact that women are obligated to wear a bandage or w/e it is called whilst men aren't doesn't sound like equality to me."
They aren't obligated to wear em although some of them wear it because their men suggest them to wear em. Jesus[pbuh] mother Mary[pbuh] used to wear it too, its from her we got it.

According to WikiAnswers - How many Muslims are there in the world there are currently 1.57 billion Muslims. Shouldn't we expect that there is moment where men have more rights than women and women have more right than men? It is like this in Christianity too don't tell me no it isn't because iv seen many cases where it becomes really horrible.

Shall we take our women with us to the Café where there only are men? Of course not, they stay at home or we drop them of at their siblings or friends if they wish. You see, you Christians judge Islam and Muslims directly after seeing/reading about some corrupted cases.

It isn't you who is staying at home, its our wives. It is their decision to stay home or if she wants us to drop them of at their siblings or friends as I mentioned. It is like this in most of the countries in the middle-east. You can find corrupted people every where not only Muslims there are even some cases where Christians are worse...

Nobody has seen him? Ever read history? He was a real person who was born on 571 A.D and died on 632 A.D so yes, he is dead.

ey man, u know that guy who lived between 47 BC and died 2 AC? yee me too.
-.-...
nothing that I haven't experienced myself, I doubt to believe, thanks bye!

Why is it much? It's not like you're spending 20h a day praying, its takes maximum 10 minutes of your time. No it isn't optional in Islam we say "the prayers are the vertebral column of Islam" so you are obligated to do them. It was the same for Christians long time ago but you guys aren't like us Muslims.

It is older indeed, Judaism is even older and they still follow their prayers and stuff mentioned in the Torah. Modern? It's not called modern its called irreligious. Two big different things my friends.

"The fact that women are obligated to wear a bandage or w/e it is called whilst men aren't doesn't sound like equality to me."
They aren't obligated to wear em although some of them wear it because their men suggest them to wear em. Jesus[pbuh] mother Mary[pbuh] used to wear it too, its from her we got it.

According to WikiAnswers - How many Muslims are there in the world there are currently 1.57 billion Muslims. Shouldn't we expect that there is moment where men have more rights than women and women have more right than men? It is like this in Christianity too don't tell me no it isn't because iv seen many cases where it becomes really horrible.

Shall we take our women with us to the Café where there only are men? Of course not, they stay at home or we drop them of at their siblings or friends if they wish. You see, you Christians judge Islam and Muslims directly after seeing/reading about some corrupted cases.

It isn't you who is staying at home, its our wives. It is their decision to stay home or if she wants us to drop them of at their siblings or friends as I mentioned. It is like this in most of the countries in the middle-east. You can find corrupted people every where not only Muslims there are even some cases where Christians are worse...

You have said some thing is great, And I was going to say something like that but I found you done it.
:thumbup:

Only Christians and Jews will go to Heaven :)
You'll see at Judgement Day.
I posted a good example from the bible why christians never will go to heaven. (jews always go to heaven, they got no hell).

Yes, i'm against freedom of religon :thumbup: if it was up to me there would be no religon at all.

Especially stupid religons like Islam
I've treid to ban religions for years, noone will listen. And in my eyes, christianity is my far worse then islam. There are more violence done (even today) in the name of christianity then islam.

So you can honestly tell me Islam is a "good" religon?
Then you're blind :)
Can you tell me a good religion based upon "God" (God/Allah/YHVH)? God is a horribly evil person. He killed the first born of Eqypt, ordered the destruction of several places, commanded armies to do stuff etc.
You crucified your own prophet, what else can I say?

Romans crucified him, they believed in diffrent gods at that time. But since jesus grow in popularity, constantine choose to make it the official religion of Rome, and he also gave the pope and religion more power. It's a know fact that it was a game for power.

Islam is a very weird religion, many people pay to much attention to the religion, spending much time on useless rituals etc.
Christianity is a strange religion. We go to church drinking and eating symbols of jesus himself. We don't HATE the crusifiction, but cherich it (look at any church), and christianities most popular paintings etc are of blood and violence.

And its old fashioned, and very unfair, for an example the equality between man and woman is horrible.
Ye, like christianity are any better on that point? It's the community you are in (or mere, the country) that desided to make it more equal. Christianity still gives men a hell lot more power. You can etc rape them to force them to marry you. Woman can't be prists etc.

In Norway, people are mostly Christians, however mostly of them don't care about their religion, and they are doing just fine.
And don't take me wrong, I am not a Christian fan. Christian got almost just as many flaws as Muslims.
Yes, Norway are moving away from religions, even my gransparents don't believe in any God. And we can agree that religions got many flaws.

Religion is not of important matter, it should not be of high priority.
No, but some choose to dedicate their life to their god. To them, there are no higher priority. And if they think god told them, they'll kill their entier family and friends.

Basically, I don't like the way Muslims are being brain-washed by their religion. Its a pity to see, they should rather try to walk a bit more "their own path".
Ow, seen jehovas? Seen true hardcore christians? They are just as bad, trust me.

You don't think it's strange that god forgive you for anything if you tell a priest anonymicly what you have done, and later do a few prayers? You murder a guy, and the priest can say: Pray 5 times to Maria, and you will he forgiven.

Look at many countries in africa and middle/south-america. Equality doesn't mean the same as in Europe, no matter the religion. I've heard it's not so bad in Islamic countries like Tunisia, Eqypt and Turky.

I posted a good example from the bible why christians never will go to heaven. (jews always go to heaven, they got no hell).

I've treid to ban religions for years, noone will listen. And in my eyes, christianity is my far worse then islam. There are more violence done (even today) in the name of christianity then islam.

Can you tell me a good religion based upon "God" (God/Allah/YHVH)? God is a horribly evil person. He killed the first born of Eqypt, ordered the destruction of several places, commanded armies to do stuff etc.

Romans crucified him, they believed in diffrent gods at that time. But since jesus grow in popularity, constantine choose to make it the official religion of Rome, and he also gave the pope and religion more power. It's a know fact that it was a game for power.

Christianity is a strange religion. We go to church drinking and eating symbols of jesus himself. We don't HATE the crusifiction, but cherich it (look at any church), and christianities most popular paintings etc are of blood and violence.

Ye, like christianity are any better on that point? It's the community you are in (or mere, the country) that desided to make it more equal. Christianity still gives men a hell lot more power. You can etc rape them to force them to marry you. Woman can't be prists etc.

Yes, Norway are moving away from religions, even my gransparents don't believe in any God. And we can agree that religions got many flaws.

No, but some choose to dedicate their life to their god. To them, there are no higher priority. And if they think god told them, they'll kill their entier family and friends.

Ow, seen jehovas? Seen true hardcore christians? They are just as bad, trust me.

You don't think it's strange that god forgive you for anything if you tell a priest anonymicly what you have done, and later do a few prayers? You murder a guy, and the priest can say: Pray 5 times to Maria, and you will he forgiven.

Look at many countries in africa and middle/south-america. Equality doesn't mean the same as in Europe, no matter the religion. I've heard it's not so bad in Islamic countries like Tunisia, Eqypt and Turky.

:thumbup::thumbup:

It is an important matter, in fact religion is the main key to the door of heaven. I don't blame you for not knowing how important religion is, all of your life you've been like this thinking its bullshit. The Quran is the last religious book written by a holy prophet and its the only book that hasn't been edited by normal people, if you read it carefully you'll learn new things every time you read it again and again.

The Quran is full of fraudulent lies and full of corruption. And no, it's not the last book by a "holy" prophet. Bible was the last book, and Muhammad was not a prophet. Well, he sure was a false prophet. Muhammad, may piss be upon him.

And this edited? I don't get it... Muslims say that the Holy Bible is edited? Then tell me: When, where, how, why, etc...?

But if you want to use the Quran, go ahead. We can both prove Jesus is God from both the Quran and the Bible. But the Bible is the only authority. Muslims are so decieved :(

Last edited:
Christians say that
Jesus is GOD and Son of GOD
:confused: explain this ^

cba to read your entire post, if they believed in him, why the FUCK didnt they save him?

cba to read your entire post, if they believed in him, why the FUCK didnt they save him?

Romans didn't believe in him, jews didn't believe in him either. You can say that everyone wanted him dead at that time, but his believe spread alot later.

Imagine a world, where there wouldn't be religions, only atheism. That woudld be great isn't it?

I've got muslims in my college, a lot of them, and we very often have a debate about religion, of course it's all around me as I'm such a racist fag if we come to muslims, but some of the guys are so brain-washed.

One of them stated, he has written Allah on his hand, what the fuck is that man? That guy is an idiot.

Second guy told me, I don't have any goals in my life, he said he is living for God, to be a good guy, I don't have any goals? Sure I do! I want an Aston Martin DBS before I get 30, isn't this a goal of my life? Later on we will think a bit more.

Muslims are too religious, they have too many rules, and if I would have to wake up everyday on early morning just to get on the knees and bang the floor with my forhead I would kill myself. That's is, someone wrote before a really good sentence, just two words. "Propaganda Shit"!

kktxhbye

My god is predicting an infraction! First one hahahaha

@ Vapus, cba quoting the entire post.

You say its strange christians cherich the crusifiction of Jesus? It atones for humanity's sin and it makes christians believe salvation is possible.
Whats so wrong liking that? lol.

Ofcourse most paintings got alot of blood and bloodshed, but that's because it were different times, the medieval days and crusades had alot of violence and death.

this is stupid one dumb ass cant speak about all the Muslims in the world... to tell u the truth id rather not hear about any of the dumb asses

Weird? It's not weird it's normal, every religion has its own rituals. And no they aren't useless, the prayers we do 5 times a day is very healthy for the body.
I am quite sure there is a more effective way to gain a healthy body else than praying to the air.
No, maybe rituals arent useless, I mean... You get confidence in yourself. Thats what religion is about. You gain confidence in yourself by thinking that there is some kind of god taking care of you, giving luck to you and so on... If anything happy happens in your life? You say "thank god (|godname|)". :p

Old fashioned, nice word did you think for a moment how old Islam is? Of course it is old fashioned and we are very very happy with it. "Equality between men and women is horrible" you really shouldn't have said that. You live in Norway not in the middle-east where all the Muslims live. Unless you live in the middle-east you'll be brain-washed by the medias bullshit about the equality between men and women and how horrible it is..
The fact that you have cafe and bars in town where woman are not allowed to be is an example of bad equality between men and women.
I don't know how your "king of the country" system is, if its democracy, president, some kind of ruler because of family related stuff nor how many there are of them. But how many of them are womens? How many company bosses in your country are womens?
I work in a restaurant in Norway, and my boss is a woman.

They're called irreligious people, right? ;)
No. Mostly of the Norwegians are baptised and Confirmationed. Which means they are counted as Christians. And they celebrate Christian based holidays, marry girls/boys in a church.

But we don't do the annoying rituals that "brainwashed Christians" do, like participating in church 1 hour each Sunday. Its a huge waste of time.

And no, they are not bad people, they just don't care/priority those annoying rituals. I'm sure its fine once in a while if you have really nothing to do. :p

It is an important matter, in fact religion is the main key to the door of heaven. I don't blame you for not knowing how important religion is, all of your life you've been like this thinking its bullshit. The Quran is the last religious book written by a holy prophet and its the only book that hasn't been edited by normal people, if you read it carefully you'll learn new things every time you read it again and again.
Sorry, I prefer the idea of being reborn rather than living with skies fucking 19 virgins. That's just nasty and bloody! :thumbup:
And heaven/hell does not exist. Unless you consider the sun as hell, and your soul automatically gets thrown there by the speed of light once you die. And heaven? The skies? Or just a place that makes you happy and ~harmony~?. So you are not happy with your life now? You keep looking forward to get to heaven. And because of that, terrorists blow up their body ending up with nothing.

Sorry for criticizing only Muslim~ based stuff, I can do same with other religions, but this thread is about Muslim.

It's funny that you chose the word brain-washed when we actually aren't. We are following it and its rules because we find it a great source of knowledge and peaceful.
You will get even better knowledge by reading a science book. And reading books are peaceful! Perfect way to benefit your ritual time in a better way!

By the way until now none of you has mentioned one good thing about Islam that is one big proof that you only look at the bad things(according to you not the Muslims) and don't give a shit about the good things that religion teaches us. Sad but true...

Yes, I am sorry. Don't worry, I got lots of things against the other religions as well. :p

Hmmm :3

How many people in Norway do you know about that has sacrificed their life or turned violence for a Christian reason? (Except grandparents++).
Yes, through history a lot of bad things happen, I am talking about year 2000 - 2010.

Obama! He is ■■■■■■ and donates to charity! :thumbup:

I don't think they cherish it. But they don't bother to take it out of the church. Or change it.

Ye, like Christianity are any better on that point? It's the community you are in (or mere, the country) that desided to make it more equal. Christianity still gives men a hell lot more power. You can etc rape them to force them to marry you. Woman can't be prists etc.
You are wrong. In Norway, gay can marry each other and become Christians, and my girlfriends sister is a priest. A woman need to agree on a marriage ceremony to marry the man.

Yep.

Brainwashing!

They are brainwashed. Poor them. Thats what I try to avoid.

It means religion is pure bullshit.

Thats what I mean with "modern", globalisation. We have to accept other religions, equality, since export, tourists, we get influenced by everyone.

@amiroslo
I am looking forward to your replying me with your ideas! :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back