• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Do u like muslim? No??WhY?
they have prob? Yes?? Then say it here
Im a Muslim So what
ill answer all ur questions about muslims here!!
Plz Dont Flamm This Topic

Last edited:
Why does muslims use fear to make chaos in the world, if someone says something bad about them?

Why do muslims use terroristic deeds and let other people suffer for mohameds sake

they dont do that!!

The question wasn't against all muslims but the Al-Qaida terrorists. If you do that we'll kill you, if you do that we'll bomb you. Isn't that like being a spoiled kid?

first of all mohamed is dead
and he is a herald from allah

Yeah, but christians are fine with South Park and other shows showing Jesus, why isn't it fine for South Park to show Mohammed...

The question wasn't against all muslims but the Al-Qaida terrorists. If you do that we'll kill you, if you do that we'll bomb you. Isn't that like being a spoiled kid?

if they do killed a innocent ppl then they r not muslims they r just saying that they r muslims but allah wont forgive them

Yeah, but christians are fine with South Park and other shows showing Jesus, why isn't it fine for South Park to show Mohammed...

how do they show them a dead man?

muhammad.jpg
That's Muhammed on south park, when he was uncensored now he looks like this in the latest episodes...
alg_south_park_censor.jpg

He is wearing a bear costume for some reason.
(I know this isn't the real Muhammed, but Al-Qaida (I think) Threatened Trey Parker and Matt Stone for showing him CENSORED?!)

Why do muslims use terroristic deeds and let other people suffer for mohameds sake

muslims dont use terrorist!!
the terrorist are pretending that they r muslims!!

There is a difference between a dictatorship of religion as Islam and a religion based on freedom as Christianity. By wearing the title "christian" you automaticly mean love and peace, while Muslims haven't evolved at all since the death of mohammed. Muslims are said to have more freedom than anybody else in their "Qur'an", but they only have as much freedom as they had 2000 years ago, and it hasn't developed even a little ever since mohammed died, they were then and are still now very violent and believe everythings resolved with violence while we Christians like to solve things through peace and discussion. ;)

muhammad.jpg
That's Muhammed on south park, when he was uncensored now he looks like this in the latest episodes...
alg_south_park_censor.jpg

He is wearing a bear costume for some reason.
(I know this isn't the real Muhammed, but Al-Qaida (I think) Threatened Trey Parker and Matt Stone for showing him CENSORED?!)

in this pics i think that they r making fun of mohammed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back