• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MX][7.72] Exori.Rocks V7.72 --Custom Sprites/Fun&War OTServer--

Server Website/AAC
http://exori.rocks/
Server Address
exori.rocks
Server Port
Client Protocol

Tatuy1

Solutions
Reaction score
Exori.Rocks is an OT Server of the old school (version 7.7) and the client has --custom sprites--...

Some features are:
• Very high experience rate (x1000), this is a fun-war server.
• You will have a lifetime premium account, you will never pay for VIP stuff.
• You will never loss any point of experience, skills or magic level at dead (only items, so rememeber use AOL).
• We have the original Cipsoft virgin files, the original and cool stuff (without some encrypted or compiled things).
• Our custom client has --bot integrated-- and is completely legal to use.
• You will never get banned for excess killing! This is WAR SERVER and you will get experience by killing other players!
• You will get Runes and Amunitions x2 (conjured and in the shop).

Start your adventure and be part of our community! Please visit: Exori Rocks - 2D MMORPG (http://exori.rocks/)

See you in game, warriors. Have fun!!!

exorirocks img1.png

Really buggy server imo: upon spawning - u spawn without gold so you can't click on the stone to get your first wand/rod, corpses can't be opened sometimes, sometimes loot is a random item. For example a rat should give u cheese, worms and coins, the cheese was another random item that I couldn't pick up. Buying something from a npc would not appear in the backpack unless you unequipped the backpack and left 1 square and pick it back up and the bought item would appear now in the backpack.

I think the server files are messed up. You can't use hotkeys in combination with potions. I suggest reviewing the bugs before starting up. Sorry. This server is not finished.

Back