• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application /Golden Duck

It does have to do with me its another person applying to be a corrupt tutor to try to mess with my team in war.

Has nuthing to do with u, so please stay the fuck out if u wanna shit talk...

This is Golden Ducks thread.

hey shut it its his threat and u cant be sayin corrupt, he found critical bug, what the F have u done lately?

I remember our team running out after the corrupt tutor finally got moved and killed everyone. :).. but then again you guys just cant admit defeat. :[

are you that level 312 pally with donor gear, that hops stairs when hes got 2 mages on him??

Also on a side note - your entire team each has 2 pieces of donor gear.. if not more...

I myself can admit that you are more difficult to kill cause the extra health/mana, but admit defeat... dont get ahead of yourself pal.

we roll your team with 4 people!!

Oh Yeah.... In Spanky Macfaggs comment it says something about being the best.... and if we disagree we can OB.... sooooo

LES GO!!!!!

Last edited:
Impozz... Ur a funny 1
Why u talk shit on forums while u dont do shit in war on the ot?

My team? Sorry you didn't kill my team. My team wasn't online. And yes we raped all of you after leaving south gate. D;

Im done arguing with u, ur pointless u cant pvp, u claim u never stairhop, just stfu dawg.

You just run away and let your team die. Ask Vishwa why he's not in your guild anymore, because you don't help.

Lol

It does have to do with me its another person applying to be a corrupt tutor to try to mess with my team in war.

U really Think i would be Stupid and try to help a team in war?? U really funny i would never be a corrupt tutor or gm i would never Do it because Shit is not worth it to lose a tutor or gm Ur really a fuck retard trying to burn me in my thread Like i told u befor IF U DO NOT LIKE IT FUCKING LEAVE!!!!! I hate how u try to talk shit over forums and do nothing in game LOL LOL LOL YOUR A FUNNY KID :) :) :) :)

U really Think i would be Stupid and try to help a team in war?? U really funny i would never be a corrupt tutor or gm i would never Do it because Shit is not worth it to lose a tutor or gm Ur really a fuck retard trying to burn me in my thread Like i told u befor IF U DO NOT LIKE IT FUCKING LEAVE!!!!! I hate how u try to talk shit over forums and do nothing in game LOL LOL LOL YOUR A FUNNY KID :) :) :) :)

Basically quoting what you just said shows that you should not be a tutor if you can't keep your cool. That's the number one sign of being corrupt.

Go ahead and quote me all u want I am making a point. If all u want to do is talk shit in my thread then just leave gtfo Go See u later U know Bye!!!!!! U really need to get off my because ur the only one that thinks i would be a corrupt tutor lol. I was not one in kilo. I was one of the best one on that server me and Cotten picker Dude u have not life u want to try to burn me and it is not working! So why don't u just leave. No one wants u here.

I think..

Tj would be a wonderful Tutor/Gm... He's helped me plenty of times with my missions. By telling me some of the locations of monsters. He's one of the few good players here. Doesn't start alot of fights.. Doesn't break the rules. Knows alot about the server. Is a very trustworthy person. I mean atleast give him a chance. Whats the worst thing that could happen? Him messing up and get the gm powers revoked..

An to the player that made the he wars alot. Whats does that have to do with anything?.. It's Slain.. If you don't like it you can leave.

With all the above said. Cheers goodluck Tj.

Rofl..Sard TIM created a new nickname..!!..this is so poor..u shouldn't be a tutor now.at first i though u are good,now i saw this and though..noob! <.<..sorry,but creating a new nickname for a good reputation sucks..

Rofl..Sard TIM created a new nickname..!!..this is so poor..u shouldn't be a tutor now.at first i though u are good,now i saw this and though..noob! <.<..sorry,but creating a new nickname for a good reputation sucks..

Ok it would help if I posted that Lol And my Name is Golden Duck On slain If u play. And Some one all ready took golden So is a old character name and mt real life name :)

Cuz he has a nickname he shudnt b tutor?
Ur whack <,<..

Well, lets see here...... I think I smell a corrupt tutor if he is appointed. He doesn't deserve it. For one the guy sucks at pvp horribly, for two he would obviously be a corrupt tutor/gm for his team, for three he doesnt deserve it because he doesn't help people in help chat the mo fo is never in help chat. and whoever this statik guy is obviously wants him to be tutor cause he is on his team. Jon I really think you should get one of your rl's that doesn't even play this ot to be a tutor or gm to keep both sides safe.

Back