• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application /Golden Duck

Well, lets see here...... I think I smell a corrupt tutor if he is appointed. He doesn't deserve it. For one the guy sucks at pvp horribly, for two he would obviously be a corrupt tutor/gm for his team, for three he doesnt deserve it because he doesn't help people in help chat the mo fo is never in help chat. and whoever this statik guy is obviously wants him to be tutor cause he is on his team. Jon I really think you should get one of your rl's that doesn't even play this ot to be a tutor or gm to keep both sides safe.

He helps ppl constantly, hes in help chat most the time, i am as well.

Becoming tutor/GM has nuthin to do with pvp.

"Whoever this statik guy.." U kno damn well who i am im not a stranger to the ot.

And who the fuck r u to decide if he deserves it or not?
I think we'll leave that to Xerxes.

And i got nuthin to rly say bout havin a one of his rls be gm... except the rl knows nuthing bout the ot..

Well, lets see here...... I think I smell a corrupt tutor if he is appointed. He doesn't deserve it. For one the guy sucks at pvp horribly, for two he would obviously be a corrupt tutor/gm for his team, for three he doesnt deserve it because he doesn't help people in help chat the mo fo is never in help chat. and whoever this statik guy is obviously wants him to be tutor cause he is on his team. Jon I really think you should get one of your rl's that doesn't even play this ot to be a tutor or gm to keep both sides safe.

1. What dose my PVP habe to do with any thing??[nothing] 2. Ur just mad because u people key word U PEOPLE think i would be a corrupt tutor because of some GAY war Ur fucking Stupid ass hell all U PEOPLE think the same!!! 3. I am all way in help If i am afk that happens So u just need to Vote yes or no.. And idk what u have for statik but it funny because it dose not matter if he is on my team u do not get it U PEOPLE are the same U think every one is corrupt And i think it funny That i want to help jon And try to keep the server up and running so that i can play here and U ASS HOLE just want to forum talk shit it dose not matter if he picks me i know i want to help him so back off my NUTS!!!

LAWL,It would be great if the "rl," if he has one to do it, if he didn't know anything about the ot that would be great. He wouldn't choose sides or ban people because of what team they are on. If I could ask that you get some kind of grammar class to help with your spelling that would be great too. I think Jon would want someone that knows how to spell things correctly. So I think that he should not pick you, my vote is NO!!!!!!~

I think u shud work on ur grammar aswell, But hey i dont give a shit it if my grammars fucked up.

For wut?
Too improve how i type on the internet? O,o..

I aint gotta thing to prove to u so i dont give a fuck.

Name: RL: TJ - InGame: Golden Duck
How long have you played: Slain: About 2 month? Real Tibia: 5 years
Skills: [some Mapping] [Fines Bugs]
Why I should be tutor/gm: Because I am always online and I all ways help new members with any question and information. I am one of the highest levels on the server and is willing to help any one that needs it.

Bump Bump Bump Again

U really Think i would be Stupid and try to help a team in war?? U really funny i would never be a corrupt tutor or gm i would never Do it because Shit is not worth it to lose a tutor or gm Ur really a fuck retard trying to burn me in my thread Like i told u befor IF U DO NOT LIKE IT FUCKING LEAVE!!!!! I hate how u try to talk shit over forums and do nothing in game LOL LOL LOL YOUR A FUNNY KID :) :) :) :)

You losing ur temper like that and with all the insults makes u unfit for tutor..

Staff is for people who can control themselves when needed and idk why u wud lose ur temper on ur thread of applying for staff so...

~Against

Basically quoting what you just said shows that you should not be a tutor if you can't keep your cool. That's the number one sign of being corrupt.

Losing ur temper doesnt make u corrupt...

You don't like the person who is applying for staff so u flame and flame and flame...

But really tht sentence "That's the number one sign of being corrupt." made me laugh pretty hard.

~Aero

You don't like the person who is applying for staff so u flame and flame and flame...

But really tht sentence "That's the number one sign of being corrupt." made me laugh pretty hard.

~Aero

Even ur own teammate is sayin ur absolutely incorrect...
:thumbup:

I'm not gonna say ur wrong becuz I do not know him that well but pvp has nothing to do with the topic and being good or bad at pvp would not reflect on being tutor.

~Aero

Yes losing your temper ends up in someone banning someone for unjustified reasons. = Corrupt.

Yes losing your temper ends up in someone banning someone for unjustified reasons. = Corrupt.

But he also wouldn't ban he'd just get pissed off...
Cuz retards like u act stupid as fuck...

Losing ur temper MAY lead to banning someone for unjustified reasons but what things would cause a staff member to lose their tempor tht would not lead to banning..(spamming, insulting staff, possibly PA and more) depending on the server will probably lead to banning.

And it is definetly not the number one thing tht leads to corruption

So what about my temper u guys think i would be corrupt Fine then do not vote this is my thread stay out of it Damn i am tired of all u guys thinging i would be corrupt. U can think what u want to.

Anything i wudnt trust bout u if u were to be tutor, if u were to backstab slain...

Other than that ud b alright.

@Impozz and Enforcer
U can stop flamin on golden duck now, hes on ur team. =P

Back