• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My computer is weird.

Jeppish

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I believe here's some who maybe knows what the problem is, or what the causes can be.

Well, my computer can just in any minute hang. And I can't do anyhthing except press my start button.

It also hang up when I set my computer into waiting position and come back to the computer, and being active in like 5 minutes. It's kinda boring, because all my settings is gone that I have set when the computer is on until it hangs up.

Someone know what the problem CAN be?

Yours,
Jeppish.

try to refregment you hard disks if this dont helps dunno then..
yeah i know tht regregmenations just clean some space up (putting them away) but it can be usefull.. Also check if you hitted your computer and your Graphic card felt out (Happend to me)
Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer

no pro on this but do like allen said and check for loose parts inside the computer and if nothing changes i guess you could try to reinstall windows.