• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my deepling stair isn`t actioning like a stair(don`t make u go up)

bagocobra

Reaction score
i`m with some simple problems that i don`t know how to solute, my deepling stair (the big one) isn`t actioning like a stair (it doesn`t make u go up) can sb tell me how to make it work?

Do you really use the stair, that makes you move up? Deepling stairs are 3 stair-pieces, and only the last one changes floor.
Also check, if there is walkable ground under your stair.

i`m with some simple problems that i don`t know how to solute, my deepling stair (the big one) isn`t actioning like a stair (it doesn`t make u go up) can sb tell me how to make it work?

Make sure you are using the right type of the stairs in the mapper (if you are using one), as many items have copies that are only visual represantation of the item.
Could you post the ID of the stairs you are using?

the ramp didn't appear in my items.xml , can sb pass me the part of the stair?

- - - Updated - - -

now i did it , i changed , thanks for your help...

the ramp didn't appear in my items.xml , can sb pass me the part of the stair?

- - - Updated - - -

now i did it , i changed , thanks for your help...

No problem on behalf of everybody that posted here. Contact a administrator to close the thread and put SOLVED in title. If you have time, that is ;)

Back