• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My DoS tools XDDD

I can't give you, for you only this:
ff.jpg

Lol, it was 6 months of exploring internet for this wallpaper, i can't just give you ...

Net tools 5 is horrible.

In 15 minutes, I could code a DDoS "Server" and "Client", which your friends use to connect to the server and then all asynchronously, at command of the server, flood an ip address at the same time by launching multiple winsock connects and sending thousands of bytes of data hundreds of times a second using 25 different threads. Thats strong enough to take down just about any OT if you have 15 people with decent connections using it.

DDoS isnt hard at all, dont feel special

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Net tools 5 is horrible.

In 15 minutes, I could code a DDoS "Server" and "Client", which your friends use to connect to the server and then all asynchronously, at command of the server, flood an ip address at the same time by launching multiple winsock connects and sending thousands of bytes of data hundreds of times a second using 25 different threads. Thats strong enough to take down just about any OT if you have 15 people with decent connections using it.

DDoS isnt hard at all, dont feel special

Im not feeling special at all just its DoS not DDoS :p and its easy to block just Ip Ban range the IP and its stoped if your a pro you wont get blocked so easy .. :p

Now a convo for the further victim what pisses me off for like 2 years.. (outcast.no-ip.org owner)

(9:55 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: lets just wait down biatch
(9:56 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: you don't know anything of the language of the computer..
(9:56 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: so lets just wait down bitch
(9:57 PM) Joel (outcast): what?
(9:57 PM) Joel (outcast): language of the computer?
(9:57 PM) Joel (outcast): Im probably the most professional guy with computers that you have ever met?
(9:57 PM) Joel (outcast): Do you know what the tool is used for that you showed me on the forum?
(9:58 PM) Joel (outcast): That shit is ridiculous that you are talking about.
(9:58 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: DoSHTTP and a free Nettools what does the job
(9:58 PM) Joel (outcast): Doesnt do a shit
(9:58 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: alrite lets wait up and just lets see.. how the things are going tough
(9:58 PM) Joel (outcast): Just HALF-traffics your http protocol, which is port 80. Easy to block, but rather useless to block.
(9:58 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: youll regreet for thoose word's
(9:58 PM) Joel (outcast): tough? what the FUCK is tough
(9:58 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: my banana in your anus
(9:58 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: thats tough
(9:59 PM) Joel (outcast): tought means HARD
(9:59 PM) Joel (outcast): or ROUGH
(9:59 PM) Joel (outcast): alright
(9:59 PM) Joel (outcast): i dont really give a fuck even if u had a botnet that could destroy half of my city and couldnt be blocked
(9:59 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: let me block you and you can leave a comment on my cell phone due sms you got my number when something happens
(9:59 PM) Joel (outcast): its not my life, it seems to be yours
(9:59 PM) Allen Tehh || Cr: have fun
(9:59 PM) Joel wurde blockiert

Not being like fame or sumtin but ima learn every single computer language gonna buy book's just to get that bitch down!!!

Im not feeling special at all just its DoS not DDoS :p and its easy to block just Ip Ban range the IP and its stoped if your a pro you wont get blocked so easy .. :p

Now a convo for the further victim what pisses me off for like 2 years.. (outcast.no-ip.org owner)

Not being like fame or sumtin but ima learn every single computer language gonna buy book's just to get that bitch down!!!
Why the hell would you want to do that? xD

^ I think hes attention seeker, aff why even bother a guy with this shizzle bizzl's? Leave that poor guy alone, go suicide.

His ot sux tho....

Only because you traded some kid a runescape account for it ;)

I also have a great DDos. Net Tools 5 is absoloutley shit. It doesn't harm big sites anyway. Only Otserv sites. It's pathetic..

I, myself, coded my own DDos program, so I'm the only one who has it. It's not incredibly strong, though, it does the job. :thumbup: Im currently selling it at a price of $30..

no...I gave someone a runescape account for a 70$ Remote access tool. much better than DoS'ing :)

Back