• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My edited 10.93 Global Work (No Errors Fully Working)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Yoyo so today i'm letting you guys out there use my work i edited and i hope you Enjoy it
(The site i used is placed inside the server folder)
the site is not fully done, it still have some errors but the most things on it is working
TFS 1.2
Working Cast System
(you need to edit the site's folder location)
OBS OBS OBS! i cannot say that this pack is virus free but thoose virus files can be changed to your own or a virus free file (example the launcher, DLL Files used to launch the server) (The launcher here is clean but might be DLL files with virus codes inside)
Still safe am' i right?

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9n75jrqllelw3mt/Klonera+10.90.rar
If you enjoy it please leave a like and a comment

Attachments

• klonera 10.93.rar
    39.4 MB · Views: 157 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
I have problem with your datapack. I can't open spellbook, because Tibia Client crashes automatically. Also I can't enter Asura Palace and Krailos, so I want delete it, but I don't know how.

So broken link and you "new link" is just a "client", nothing else... Thought it was a datapack.

So you don't have a backup? Jajajajajaja that's a nice one, good one, jajajajaja EPIC jajaja ;)

Back