• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Equipment

ilovemichele1

Reaction score
ALl my eq is gone i gave to a friend right b4 reset and it gone now. i lost my 35 tokens from the events ive done..
I lost god helm some cash dsl god boots great shield godly wand.

Wow. I lost my bear ammy. Wtf it took me a fucking week to get the tokens and i lose it in 5 min,

I gave the ammy for my noob charc to use. it reset and i lost the ammy

well your friend did not log off or u dumb for trying to dupe :)

and rebel /blake stfu u got banned for duping :)

golden stfu really? I AM NOT BLAKE THIS IS ORIGINAL REBEL FYI THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE THE ACC GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. Its really pissing me off that no one listens to me. i am not blake and before you even post again read this paragraph 50 times before you answer before it finally sinks in to your head. i am not blake? Comprende? Ask me any question that " Rebel " should know and i will gladly answer you. if you want ill be in vent but i dont have a mic. you should know that tho.

well your friend did not log off or u dumb for trying to dupe :)

QFT! lol
just so happens you gave your stuff to a "friend"
i still dont understand why people need to dupe. its retarded.
it destroys the ACTUAL game part of this OT.

Oh i see how you got the idea i wasduping but i dont know how so i wasnt. i was making the change from Rikiu to Arco atm so i see how you could get that you thought i was duping >.<

LOL u see those screenies xerxes?

u have a rl bad eye for staff and yet Golden Duck still got his cm even tho saying he'll ban Axo or Rebel for no reason and say they were duping...

lmao horrible CM

ur right did say them thing but did u get banned?? NO!!!!! so STFU and go call somone that cares u all try to get me in trouble and yet u fail because I help God Xerxes/Jon more then any of u so Get a life and learn to try to get me in trouble there is shit i have done and told jon i did it and yet u all want to start shit and try to get me banned for shit that I said. and again I DID SAY THAT so there jon if u want to take my cm ahead* then i just start lvling again :)

Your only here cuz you tell jon to get things done. You are corrupt. If you ever make gm status the server will surely fall.
Not like the server is fair right now anyway. So I atleast hope that when/if you get gm status you will be fair cuz i have lost my items to crashes and i still dont fucking have them. after like 2 weeks i still dont have them..

Well hmm it an ot get tokens stfu and buy thme not hard :) and if i make Gm server will not fall because u will not be there :)

ok 1. i dont mess with the server so that doesnt make sense. 2. you cant keep your emotions in check and let your mouth run. 3. you do rash things that you dont think through. So i would be qiuet

Id sure hope golden wudnt get gm/cm... specially afta seein that ss u posted bout him. lmfao

Sard Tim ur corrupt as fuck u threaten ppl on ur cm everytime u die and u even threatend to ban sum1 if they didnt leave a spawn u wanted to hunt in...?

We don't want to get u banned we want u to lose ur Staff Position for previously posted reasons.

I hope Lock will finally see how many ppl are sick of CM Golden and fire him for good...

Good luck tj. Maybe next time you will be smart about being a gm. Isnt this your liike 3rd try of being staff? theres an age limit you know 30 or younger srry

Back