• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My final application ahaha lastoen i swear

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Im trying to get whatever staff position is available for your ot xD. Iv been here since it started pretty much but not the old arch. Iv played this ot almsot longer than any other ot cuz most of the other OT's suck.

I have been playing tibia for almost 7 years and i know what normal players would like to see in the game and how we can try to improve the server cuz well im also player. Not that it needs improvement xD hehe. Iv had Several GM's, TuT's, Gods, And i have co-hosted with a friend on an ot.

The main reason im applying for a gm is because i can see this server going places and i would love to be apart of that.
I have alot of expoerince even tho i cant map i do know all thye commands and i have experince handling problems with the players of the ot. I can help you catch botters and finds bug like i alrdy have ;P. And no for some of the people out there they think i have botted and i havent cuz if i had i would be as high as trauma and silent.

I have ALWAYS been in help channel helping players becuz u or ania was busy. I have helped ania help some of the newer players. I have helped you find bugs, give ideas, test stuff, i have given away alot of my items to new players. and i would like to continue helping you in doing this kinda stuff.

Ok yes i have pked sometimes randomly and im srry. If i have killed you and your reading this, msg me in the game and i will apologize. I have stop pking as of a couple of days ago and i will only pk if a friend is in trouble or w.e the situstion demands.

I wont and havnt ever abused my powers such as lvling myself, making items for my character, Tping myself to spawns, killing ppl. You can trust me cuz well i have been here for a while and i trust you and iv come to think you trust me. Iv tried to help you figure out how ppl are crashing the server and duping.

So with all this said i want you to reconsider my other applications and maybe i will get a staff position

Sincerely,Rebel

I approve, He is well mature, very nice, organized, responsible, committed, and a hard worker!

I think Rebel should deff get a tut/gm i have been his friend for a long time and we have played ots together wher ehe has gotten a gm before and i think he deserves the staff position

Im trying to get whatever staff position is available for your ot xD. Iv been here since it started pretty much but not the old arch. Iv played this ot almsot longer than any other ot cuz most of the other OT's suck.

I have been playing tibia for almost 7 years and i know what normal players would like to see in the game and how we can try to improve the server cuz well im also player. Not that it needs improvement xD hehe. Iv had Several GM's, TuT's, Gods, And i have co-hosted with a friend on an ot.

The main reason im applying for a gm is because i can see this server going places and i would love to be apart of that.
I have alot of expoerince even tho i cant map i do know all thye commands and i have experince handling problems with the players of the ot. I can help you catch botters and finds bug like i alrdy have ;P. And no for some of the people out there they think i have botted and i havent cuz if i had i would be as high as trauma and silent.

I have ALWAYS been in help channel helping players becuz u or ania was busy. I have helped ania help some of the newer players. I have helped you find bugs, give ideas, test stuff, i have given away alot of my items to new players. and i would like to continue helping you in doing this kinda stuff.

Ok yes i have pked sometimes randomly and im srry. If i have killed you and your reading this, msg me in the game and i will apologize. I have stop pking as of a couple of days ago and i will only pk if a friend is in trouble or w.e the situstion demands.

I wont and havnt ever abused my powers such as lvling myself, making items for my character, Tping myself to spawns, killing ppl. You can trust me cuz well i have been here for a while and i trust you and iv come to think you trust me. Iv tried to help you figure out how ppl are crashing the server and duping.

So with all this said i want you to reconsider my other applications and maybe i will get a staff position

Sincerely,Rebel

so you play tibia since you are 8 ?
lmao isnt that retard

ahha your right i have played tibia since i was 8 i never rlly thouhgt about how old i was when i started. but its not like i have played it the wholetimei have switched on and off tibia for like 2 months. ;P a

Yea i think rebel should get a tut. Iv seen him help other people and i think you would lucky to have him. ;P

Blake Hunter~

Can you explain it better?

When are you picking the staff peoples lock lmao xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they make an application for lockjoint to view to see what people have to offer and what he thinks is good for him and to apply for the staff positions of course duh? What else can an application mean >.> but yeah people made the applications because Lockjoint actually asked people too so who's the retard now uhuh? gota stop judging things ;)

//James

Whats the fixation with br's lol
Also i'm not saying that he hasn't copied ideas or pasted something diffrent from anyone else he even knows I thought it was hmm "stupid" to make 3 applications lol...
For sure if I liked the player i'd ask him but I think lockjoint is testing skills you know also so if some of them say "yeah i can map blahblah and everything else" he is asking to see some of their work also I belive but yeah I agree with you most of people on here are just writing the same stuff .

//James

Lol you guys are fighting on my application post ahahah

I dont think he should he is currently random pking, meanwhile he
said he doesnt in his application, seeing this, if he lies about something that simple, i wonder what else wud happen if he becomes gm, also he keeps saying shit blaze is catching up to me in level, so he would be tempted to level his char up as a gm too

Ok first of all i cant give myself lvls cuz its A TUTOR NOT A GOD, second he has a command list of every command any of the staff does. Third, why can other ppl pk randomly but when i pk its a crime? So dont act like you know what i would do cuz you odnt even know so stop judging because i pked and i did stop pking after i posted the application. So if u wanna keep tlaking shit go ahead Puff Softer ;P i will gladly kill you ^.^

Hmmm weird then isnt it? How you qoute something from my application and pm me it and say its on your application. Then you say what forums? Then you post on the forums that im a pker. Its obviously you so plz be quiet and stop acting dumb your a terrible liar

Bryson, i think you are just a dumb guy being racist to Br's or other country people. . .BTW Rebel you have my vote.

Jaja, bryson, bryson, that's a prove of your mental retardation, you are telling me that i am Br, but you saw in a post that i was from Venezuela.

So we can conclude 2 things:
-You a weird obsession with Br's and you are jealous becouse Ronaldinho can put 2 soccer Balls in Your Mouth and make you Shut up.

-You have a Profound Mental Retardation.

AND WHY WE KNOW THAT BRYSON?
By your signs:
-Difficulty learning social rules
-Difficulty with problem solving skills.
-Delays in the development of adaptive behaviors such as self-help or self-care skills.

Excuse me everyone if this is very offensive, i apologize, for saying bad word's and include Mental Retardations Problems. I dont have any problem with them, of course with the exception of brysonlee, the retarded racist.

Last edited:
Back