• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first adventure with Paint Tool Sai 2

E

Evil Puncker

Actually my first adventure with drawing at all... just showing of my drawings for you guys, doing it for hobby, bear with me.

I still have to watch some tutorial, because right now I'm learning everything with trial and error, but its funny

EJtbH8d.jpg
Henry-Cavill-como-Superman-em-Batman-vs-Superman.jpg
hlhDtae.jpg

asdasd.jpganabr.jpg
oMjeJwi.jpg

It is looking good @Evil Puncker, you're doing good line arts and cleaning. But you should take the next step and work more on thoose pieces instead of making more, start doing shadows, and highlights, and focus on light sources. This will inmediatly give a narrative to your artworks depending of where is the source of light. Look at this examples:

1643084174279.png1643084192767.png1643084217783.png

Be aware of the material you're using and how the lighting source behaves on it. For example, hair reflects different that skin, also leather, etc. You're doing good, keep drawing, regards! Haven't seen much of this video but guess this will help a little bit ;)

@ralke thanks, will do that once I get a digitizing table (idk if it is the correct name), because doing everything on mouse sucks 😅

last one is @fatimathebruxa girl she use as pic, thanks @Mark for the idea

fatimka.jpg

Back