• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first intro :P

What the fuck are you talking about?Since when did i start talking shit/brag ? show me.. stating facts is bragging or talking shit? ok secondly If I said that I know zingi would'nt take something from someone else cuz we're good friends and i know him well i'm sucking his dick? you're dumber than i thought fucking piece of sh*t

What the fuck are you talking about?Since when did i start talking shit/brag ? show me.. stating facts is bragging or talking shit? ok secondly If I said that I know zingi would'nt take something from someone else cuz we're good friends and i know him well i'm sucking his dick? you're dumber than i thought fucking piece of sh*t

Don't get all mad Abdi, you know I love you. All I'm trying to say is; maybe instead of being a dirt bag and disrespecting someone like you did, let him be and let him have fun? You do realize I'm only talking shit because you wanted to be a dickwad to this guy for no reason? And yes, all of you guys suck Zingi's dick because he can edit a video, you yourself are decent at editing, why do you bash other peoples shit? Let him be, go on with your life.

Don't get all mad Abdi, you know I love you. All I'm trying to say is; maybe instead of being a dirt bag and disrespecting someone like you did, let him be and let him have fun? You do realize I'm only talking shit because you wanted to be a dickwad to this guy for no reason? And yes, all of you guys suck Zingi's dick because he can edit a video, you yourself are decent at editing, why do you bash other peoples shit? Let him be, go on with your life.

Is this disrespecting? "I dont think this is your intro tbh =D Zingi used this one also I think its some kind of free-to-use intro [Zingi PD] Tibia CALVA War: Beast VS Ilmatic Trailer [Beast Frags Only] - YouTube"

Is this disrespecting? "I dont think this is your intro tbh =D Zingi used this one also I think its some kind of free-to-use intro [Zingi PD] Tibia CALVA War: Beast VS Ilmatic Trailer [Beast Frags Only] - YouTube"

In a way, yes. Look at it, read it over, think about it. The fact that you actually posted that to embarrass him that he uses a free to use intro is a good amount of disrespect. If people don't know he uses tutorials as intros, let him have some likes and let him have some fun instead of ruining it for him.

Why should he take credit of something he didn't make? Giving my opinion and stating facts isnt disrespecting in this subject

edit: he asked me to not write in his thread anymore so i'll respect him and won't respond to anyone here again. gl hf all

Why should he take credit of something he didn't make? Giving my opinion and stating facts isnt disrespecting in this subject

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? It's free to use, as you see Zingi didn't give credit to the Intro maker either, why not go bash him as well?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? It's free to use, as you see Zingi didn't give credit to the Intro maker either, why not go bash him as well?

OK I just had to answer this question, couldn't resist. ZINGI did not take credit of the intro, he didn't say "MY INTRO... :p::p:p:p" and stuff like that. This guy is saying that Zingi copied him also. but i'm out of here wont respond anymore

But why not give credit either? If you want this guy to, why not force your precious Zingi to give credit? Why should he do something you guys didn't?

Shadowcores aint even worth your time wasted on a nice intro like that

Back